Dream realms explained

Dream realms are layers of multiple realms floating in atmosphere invisible to naked eyes and untouchable to conscious mind.

They are like changing stairs form Harry Potter where they shift locations, which shifts joining and detaching with one or the other realms but never mixing until a particular time when they overlap and make it possible to travel from one realm to another. Overlapping of the realms happen only once per hour and last in the overlapping state only for a few minutes.

The overlapping of realms can be recognised by the unusual entities occurring by the overlapping of two different times. For example, double moons, overlapping moons, four hands ticking in opposite directions in the same clock, sun splitting into two suns and move in opposite directions.

Every realm has many different dreams like a zoo and each cage has different animal, each portion of the realm has different dream.

If a person induced or forced into sleep remains in a single dream for more than an hour that person starts going crazy. He will also go crazy if he spends more than three hours in the same realm.

Two people who are unconscious cannot touch each other in the dreams.

A person has physically entered the dream realm cannot touch an unconscious person who is present in dream but the unconscious person can touch the physically present person.

Any being that enters into dream realm loses their power and become vulnerable. Their powers get stored in objects associated to them and only upon breaking those objects their power shall come back to them.

If an incomplete being enters the dream realm, the chances of them to reach their full potential on breaking the objects associated to them are high.

The doors in and out of the dream realms are usually hidden. The ones familiar with dream realms will not have difficulty in finding them in the initial dream realms. But as they proceed it gets challenging to find the exit.

The vile that Malin provided helps only to see the hidden exit in the realm they are stuck in. The exit can be the exit from that realm to another realm or the entire dream realms if they are lucky. The vile shall work only on first sip and shall work for five minutes. On drinking it for the second time, it has no effect at all.

If they die in dream realms, they die in the real world.

Each and every realm is different. Some of them are close to reality, others are close to illusion/fantasy. The entire and the exit into the dream realm depends upon which realm they are close to at which location. For example, Elizabeth and her group entered the from the witch town in Canada, the nearest realm to them was Verisimilitude realm. The realm which is closest to reality. They overlap and travel to Whimsical reality realm which is floating above the Manhattan, USA.

Sometimes(really rarely) it's possible to control the happenings in the dream but only when the controller's mind and the dream are in same frequency, like they are syncing. It strains a lot of power and might even kill the person if he over utilizes the strength to control the dream.

______________________

I hope this explains the dream realm and it's does and don't! A long awaited dream realms explanation finally out! Let me know your thoughts about it❤️

By the way, happy Diwali to my Indian readers❤️

- Vic