The Song Of His

*DREAME ORIGINALS DAILY UPDATES*

~~Exclusively only on Dreame~~

"I can be your most beautiful dream or your worst fucking nightmare."

~~~~~•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~~~~~

Carlene lives a normal life until she goes to a beach party one night.

Two teenagers drowned mysterious, only to never be found again. On that same night, she thought she saw something above the water, far away from her. But she couldn't say what it was in the dark of the night, just saw a tail dive back into the ocean.

Since then, Carlene would hear a humming from the water whenever she slept. Humming of a beautiful male voice which she had never heard.

And then next Monday, three new boys roll in, almost in the middle of the semester. They are tall, handsome and have mysteriously alluring eyes. And not to forget their hypnotic voices.

They are passive and intimidating, no one ever messed with them.

And then one day, one of those three new boys, sang in the auditorium. Every single one was captured by his voice. A voice so out of this planet, so alluring. And he looked at Carlene. He wanted her, for what? No one knew. But he was going to get her.

_________________________________

Hey lovelies!

As mentioned before, This is the Dreame originals available only on Dreame. Not your regular cliche story with twists around every corner😉 don't forget to check it out and let me know❤

it would mean a world to me!

you can also find Tethered over there with a BONUS chapter! that wasn't on wattpad!

love you all!

- Victoria ❤❤❤