🌷Chapter 10 🌷

Aliyah's POV

"Anastasia please come to the office I need to talk with you"I asked standing in front of her.

"Sure,why not lead the way."

I smile up at her amused this girl could barely talk when I first meet her and now see can blab rumble and professional talk.

I must say I am a very good mother indeed.

Once we arrived at my office I locked the door and poured my self a glass of classic wine and instructed Anastasia to sit down.

"Okay so I called you here so that I can ask you some questions about your past or get to know you

If any of the questions make you uncomfortable you may not answer it and do you have any questions"I smiled up and her this girl was beautiful.

"Yes I have just one question,you see In books I read on wattpad the mafia leader literally go and get information about the person they want to know about

Do why didn't you ask another person to find information about me? No offense"She asked curiosity swimming in her eyes.

"Well no offense taken and to answer your question I would never disrespect another girl we having girl to girl talk I ask you questions and you ask only if needed,are you fine with that? "

"Yes, I am fine with it I was just wondering if mafias are the same as wattpad mafia's,they are similar"She smiled and nodded her head for me to start.

"What is your full name?"

"Anastasia Rose Steele"

"what's your parents names,and where are they"By the look in her eyes I could tell this question was a bit of a challenge.

"My mother is Alexa Roseline Steele and she passed away when I was 10 from cancer

My dad is Hunter Garvin Steele and he is a drunkard abusive dad"She looked said at the same time relieved maybe because she told some one or maybe cause she's opening up.

"Sorry for your lose and your dad doesn't know what his missing out on,what do you like doing the most? "

"I like drawing and I also like swimming and netball and soccer "

"Well I just have one more important question is your father Italian or Russian or does he have any friends from the two places?"

"My dad is American but he has Italian and mostly Russian friends but not Mafia type they just normal drunkards like him"she shrugged by looking at her I could see that she was trustable and that's all I needed to see.

There was a knock on the door pulling me out of my thoughts after I said come in Julian my security guard walked in and said.

"Boss the other Italian Mafia is here with their stuff must I take then to their rooms?"

Seriously so he just want them to stay outside or find it for themselves with my cold hard look I told him duh and make sure that they comfortable and with that he left.

"Okay so I learnt the important things I need to find out and you may leave now I have have to go and see how the temporary guests are"I smiled at her weakly.

They all know how much I have hated the idea I did it for the mafia and the family.

"Bye, catch up later"she said and with that she was gone.

Well hello paper work and full house of people Uhggghhh 😦😥

But please vote, comment, share and follow

Y.O.L.O. 🐒