🌷Chapter 9🌷

Aliyah's POV

Today I have a long day ahead the other Italian Mafia is moving in and I am also going out with my kids and getting to know Anastasia better since she is comfortable with us now.

She's better then the first time I meet her,now she talks,laughs and eats she gained a lot of weight since the beginning .

"Mommy,Alisha is stealing my toys"i look down to see Layla tugging my clothes.

"Alisha Tanya Rodriguez give your sister her toys this instant"i shouted,straight after I called she came running smiling sheepishly.

"Anisa and Daisy get the kids ready and yourself we going to the movies,today is family day Anastasia get ready also.

I will go bath Layla then we can leave,Anisa please cancel all my meetings and inform security to secure the place and I want 5 of them with us"I said walking into the living room.

I haven't spent time with them because of work but now I will not let them down.

I wanted all of us to enjoy today because when I come back I will be asking Anastasia a lot of questions about herself before I can legally adopt her.

I know you must be thinking,gurl you have 3 kids why adopt another one
Well because I can't just leave her alone if I don't adopt her she will never be under my protection and now because of the war I need everyone to be safe.

A few moments later

Right now we one our way to the movies,because we have kids with us we decided to watch a Disney movie and guess what we choose.

Drum roll please.

TANGLED

I mean who doesn't like that movie,even if I am a mafia leader before this title I was just a regular girl and that is my favorite movie.

"Donna we arrived at the movies"my driver Gina tells me.

"Cool Gina wanna join us,we watching tangled"

"Sure let me park the car first "

30 minutes later

Right now we in the middle Of The movie and I can't help but feel a spring of joy in my heart.

Looking at my kids I just remembered   my self when I was young that person was lost deep inside,looking at them I just saw their father.

I was abused while in highschool and then one day I went to school bumped into Adam the schools bad boy he say my bruises through the make up.

Next thing you know I was being chased by mafias and gangsters,he was always there for me saved me from my abusive step parents.

He helped me build this mafia from the ground,but then he passed away the mafia that killed him was executed by me.

I couldn't live with out him but seeing his kids helped me so much,i loved him and will always love him even if I move on,he will always hold a special place in my heart .

By the time I looked back at the movie I saw that it was the end already,i can't believe I zone out the other half of the movie.

"Okay now let's go eat then we will go home and call it a day what do y'all say? "well after agreeing we eat and went home.

Once we arrived I rubbed my hands together in an evil way, time to talk Anastasia here I came.

And I walked on to her direction.

       AN.                                                       

PLEASE VOTE, ADD, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT ❤👑