🌷Chapter 3🌷

Dedicated to AlishaPJ

You gotta get up..

You gotta get up n make a move

Cause the world will never see you till you do

No they don't really can what you going through so you gotta show him baby

I hummed the lyrics of (Like You :Tatiana Manaois) while putting the kids to sleep They liked the song so it was like I was humming a lullaby.

Today was a tiring day I had alot of paperwork to do Anisa saw that I was tired so she carried on for me so I decided I will have time with my kids till they fall asleep.

And we played, after sometime they fell asleep on my shoulder so I ended up here putting then to sleep,after tucking them in bed I kissed them goodnight and closed the door Daisy also likes it when I kiss her goodbye so I went to her room next and found her hair sprawled all around the pillow and her legs dangling at the end of the bed and her mouth wide open as she snored like a old man.

I chuckled and put her in bed and kissed her head better going to my office where Anisa was,

"Hey girl I thought I told you to go and rest ?"Anisa stated looking up from the paper work before going back to the paper work.

"Yes I was putting the kids to sleep!" I whispered shouted,I wasn't doing it because I was angry but because the tiredness with sipping my patience nice and slow I really didn't mean to snap at her like that but the emotions took over fully living me to were i am.

"Okay,geez girl I'm cool here so just go and sleep. Either ways I'm not tired because I slept in the after one so please"Anisa shooed leaving no room for me to protest.

Anisa has always been the understanding type. She always waited,listened,and did what was needed of her and I'm happy because of that,but didn't stop her from being as cold steel when it comes to us and the gang. She knew that people always would make sure we were in danger but she strived for what is good for us and I love her because of that.

"Oh and dear tomorrow we going shopping!"she said with a huge grin spreading on her face as I groaned lazily and looked at her with the "bro I ain't in man,please"she just chuckled and pushed me to words my room after kissing me on my cheek and did her goodbyes.

That's what woke me up it was blasting through out the house I knew it was Anisas doings on Purpose,I didn't even know why she wanted to go shopping but what I did know was that now was not a good time my body is painful like I got hit by a bus full of drug.

Drug?my drugs.

"Anisa did the shipment come in already?"I shouted as loud as I can my life depends on it because if it didn't I will kill the Russian Mafia for playing games with my stuff and they know all to well.

"Not yet but I-ringgggg ."

I jumped off the bed and went to my door and closed it so that the music doesn't interrupt my conversation over the phone.

"Hello mam it's Ann speaking I just wanted to inform you that the office is going bad people have been gun downed I don't know why"her voice shaking my personal assistant just called me to a gun fight at the office.

"Okay try not to panick im on my way and im coming with doctor's"many questions flew in my mind but only one stayed.

Which mother fucker can do this to me the Mafia leader?

As i rush toward the office i hear a girl cry in a alley,i always leave my car three blocks away so rivals don't put tracking devices on my car and track me down.

I follow the Cry's and see a girl sitting bruised beyond recognition.

"Hey my names Aliyah,what happened,come on I can help you"I walked slowly toward her trembling fight she looked around 15,16 some where there and I knew I can't just leave her here sitting all alone in a alley where people kill each other.

She shook her head saying no, please no.

"I wont hurt you darling I have 3 daughters and 1 of them are your age so please trust me"I picked her up bridle style and carried her to the car I couldn't take her to the crime scene up stairs that would be irresponsible of me.

"Don't leave because I promise you I will find you and if you need anything press that red button okay ?"she nodded and carried on sobbing.

I always had a soft spot for kids so seeing her like this was truly torture I couldn't help but think who could do this to a small child like this.

___________________________________

So reader i was thinking to let you'll walk through the crime scene in the next chapter 💗💕

Enjoy,vote,comment,follow,and add to your reading lists please