第五十一話 | トウカ

"The walls have finally stopped moving, but it's hard to tell where we are now."

"I'm positive Eri's bedroom is located in that direction," Nighteye answered, pointing in said direction.

"Irinaka, I want you to straighten out these hallways again you hear!"

Irinaka growled in response.

"The hell?"

"The drugs must've worn off. Looks like Fat Gum knew what he was talking about. Irinaka's power, it's back to normal again," Aizawa spoke.

"Guess that's good news...But that was Toga and Twice just now. The League Of Villains is here too!"

"Toga...Toga and Twice! I won't forgive you!!! You traitors will die!!!" Irinaka shouted.

"Tell us where the other league members are hiding," Nighteye demanded.

"I don't know!! But I'll find every last one of them and I won't stop until I've crushed all their skulls to dust!!! Aahhh!!!!"

"I'm guessing those two are the only ones here, at least for now," Nighteye concluded.

"It doesn't look like the villains from the league are gonna attack us," said a police officer.

"Maybe not, but they're not on our side just because they betrayed this guy," added another.

"Those criminals are wanted across the country. As officers of the law we can't let them escape!"

Izuku and Hanako then remembered their teacher's words about them being out of the mission if the league showed up.

"Eraserhead...?"

"Why are you fools standing around talking instead of acting??" Rock Lock asked.

"What do you mean?" Was Izuku's response.

"The cops can deal with the league. You're wasting time so ignore them and keep on moving! Or did you morons forget our missions top freaking priority?!"

"He has a point. That would be for the best."

"I'll hang tight. Someone has to stay behind to keep an eye on Irinaka. And thanks to the crazy girl with the knives I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Well go on, finish what we came here to do! Ryukyu and the other heroes up top, the cops we got separated from down here, Suneater, Red Riot, Fat Gum, Lemillion, Kimi, they're all still fighting for us, you know that right?! We worked too damn hard to fail that girl now, so go on!!"

Without responding, the group continued on.

"We'll find her, and we'll save her!! Don't worry Rock Lock!" Izuku reassured.

After running for a while, they came across a knocked out Yakuza member. Passing him, they then came up to another wall, which Izuku and Hanako destroyed without hesitation.

There they saw a beat up Lemillion battling agains the one and only Kai Chisaki. Izuku was quick to go in, punching Chisaki in the arm. He was sent flying back, giving Aizawa the chance to use his quirk on him.

"Nighteye, quick!" He called. "Secure those who have been injured!"

"Mirio!" Nighteye shouted, noticing his disheveled appearance.

"Get Eri out of here...she's...behind me..."

Nighteye walked up to the two, pulling them close. "Rest, I've got you now," Nighteye reassured. "You were amazing. You found her, Mirio."

Chisaki slammed his hand onto the ground, trying to use his quirk, but to no avail thanks to Aizawa. Both him and Izuku shot off towards him.

"Lemillion already has him backed into a corner. It's up to us to finish this!"