第三十八話 | 二人の英雄 pt 1

"I am here!! Waiting to ambush young Midoriya and young Miyazaki on their way home from UA!!" All Might exclaimed, running with a suitcase in his muscular form.

"Hi!"

"Huh?! What are you doing here?!" Izuku squeaked as All Might poofed into his skinny form.

"Young Midoriya, young Miyazaki, there's a place called I-Island. Ever hear of it?"

"Oh yeah for sure! I-Island is amazing!" Izuku began to mutter on about how amazing I-Island was, eagerly nodding his head.

"Do you wanna go there with me?!" All Might blurted out.

The two froze, Kiki sticking her head out of Hanako's bag.

"Really?? You want us to go together?"

"I don't mean we'll just be goofing off. Now that you've officially become my successor, there are lots of tricks of the trade you need to learn about."

"You're doing it for me? Are you sure about this?"

All Might nodded.

"Let's go!"

"You two better run up to your rooms and pack your bags right away so we can jet. Can't keep the plane waiting."

The two froze.

"WE'RE GOING NOW?!" They shouted.

"Yes, hurry up, go!"

"Uh, yeah yeah we're going! Don't leave without us!"

And so the two packed their bags, Hanako ultimately deciding to leave Kiki with Inko as there was a high chance she could be spotted, which would not be good for them.

----

"All Might. Hey, All Might!" Izuku called to the sleeping hero on the plane.

"Are you asleep?"

"Something the matter young Midoriya?" All Might asked, sitting next to the pair.

"Look, we can see it! Right there, the floating city that can move anywhere, home to over ten thousand scientists: I-Island!" Izuku exclaimed, pressing his face up against the window.

"Woah, it's so cool!" Hanako shouted, having not been affected by motion sickness as she had taken medicine beforehand.

"I can't believe this is where I get to start summer vacation, it's so amazing!"

"I didn't realize that you'd be this excited. I'm glad I invited you two."

"Yeah, you sure it's okay that we came along with you? It's not gonna be a problem?"

"Don't even think twice about it. The invitation was clear and I'm welcome to bring whoever I want as my guest," All Might reassured.

"But doesn't that usually mean a family member or-" All Might held a finger up, shushing his successor.

"I think that you're forgetting the two of us are connected by something far thicker than blood young Midoriya. We will forever share the bond of One For All."

"Right!"

In truth, Hanako had received two tickets to the I-Island expo for winning the sports festival, but after being invited by All Might, she gave them to Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Attention passengers, the plane will soon begin its decent to I-Island," the captain spoke over the speakers.

"This is gonna be monumentally exhausting. Once we've landed and go out in public I must maintain my muscle form constantly," said All Might as he transformed into his buff form.