♥Chapter 12♥

Ally's POV.
"We are about to land" Anna said tapping me as I turned to face coming back to reality.
"Okay baby, wake Audrey" I said as I put my  belongings with me together.
"Prepare for landing" the air hostess said as I felt the plane going down and Anna and Audrey held on to me scared, this isn't their first time on a plane but it's their longest so I get their pain cause I was scared during my first time.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where's aunt Dana" Anna asked for a hundredth time, we have been waiting for over 30 minutes and no sign of her.
"Sis you sure you know what she looks like cause I haven't seen her before and you said you have" Audrey said clearly frustrated.
"I am sure she will be here soon I said as I stood up pacing around until I heard my name from afar.
"Ally,Ally where are you guys" I heard and I turned to the direction and I saw aunt Dana talking to a security probably asking our whereabouts.
"Guys there she is, come on let's go" I said I grabbed my bags and we went towards aunt Dana.
"Aunt Dana" I shouted as I ran to hug her.
"Ally my girl,where were you guys I am sorry for coming late you know Lagos traffic" she said as we pulled away.
"Its OK" I said and moved so she could see Anna and Audrey.
"I guess you are Anna and Audrey, you guys are even cuter in person" she said as she pulled their cheeks and brought them in for a hug, As I saw Audrey roll his eyes, in case you are wondering he isn't rude but hates being called cute he always complains of being a boy and boys are not cute but we always laugh at it.
"The car is outside so let's go, and Ally is in the car so please you guys should get along this time" aunt Dana said but I just roll my eyes cause that can't happen, if you are wondering why, we are both opposite people she is so arrogant,full of  her,stupid and you know all those kind of things, she ones pushed me down the stairs just to make fun of me and I ended up in the hospital. She is o e of the reasons I was glad to leave Nigeria.
"Sis what does aunt me by you guys should get along this time" Anna said as we were stepping outside.
"You'll see" I said as aunt Dana pressed her key and the booth opened for us to put our bags.
"You guys get in, you really don't want to meet the traffic" aunt Dana said as she got in the car. I took a deep breath and entered ready to see Amanda again.
"Hey cousin" Amanda said smirking deviously and I know that I have to keep my guards up, so I just snubbed her and turned to Anna and Audrey.
"Promise me you guys will behave" I whispered to avoid Amanda from listening to is, cause I know she will surely look for something to say.
" I said hey" Amanda said tapping me but I just ignore her.
"Ally don't you dare ignore me" Amanda said still tapping me.
"Promise me" I said to the twins still ignoring Amanda.
"Sis  can't she get you don't want to talk" Audrey whispered clearly angry.
"Just ignore her she will stop eventually but just try and talk to her don't ignore your cousin because of me okay and you guys haven't promised yet" I whispered.
"Fine we will and Amanda only gets one chance from me" he said feigning annoyance and I laughed.
"What's funny" Amanda says.
"Hey Amanda" Anna says trying to smile.
"What" Amanda says eyeing Anna.
"Well since my sis doesn't want to talk at the moment guess we could talk" Amanda said.
"Your sis was talking to you guys just now so don't say she doesn't want to talk,say she doesn't want to talk to me and stop rephrasing it" Amanda said.
"What a large word for such a girl" Audrey whispered in my ear and I burst into fresh laughter as I slapped Audrey's hand.
"Ouch" he said rubbing his arm.
"What's funny, Audrey what did you say" Amanda said as she turns fully to face Audrey who was beside me.
"Nothing much, and wow you know my name why am I surprised" Audrey said.
"Just like his stupid sister" she said.
"Hope you are not referring to Ally" Anna said as she smirked ,oh no what did she do.
"Of course I am, you got any problem with that" Amanda said and I smiled noticing the spider Audrey was placing on Amanda's bag.
Yea Audrey has a spider collection which I hate so much.
"Not at all, m'lady" Anna said biting back her laughter. We all stared at her eviling as we smirked waiting for her to realise the poisonous spider crawling up her back and I know it is not good but she kinda deserved it.
"What did you guys do" she said staring at us.
"Nothing much" Anna said as her smile grew wilder, I turned noticing the spider was at her neck. She touched her neck feeling something she tried slapping it off thinking it was a fly or something. As she touched the spider..
"Amanda that's a spider, a poisonous one at that don't slap it,it will only bite you" Audrey said admits laughter and with that Amanda  began screaming,
"Get it off, get it off, get it off me" she cried and we burst into fresh laughter as Aunt Dana shouted,
"Ally,Anna and Audrey can you stop laughing and help your cousin" she scolded at us trying to concentrate on the road.
"But laughing at her is just so fun" Audrey said smiling as Amanda still struggled.
"I said help her" Aunt Dana said clearly angry so I nudged Audrey to take the spider back.
"Amanda it's okay, the spider's off" Anna said as she quietened her laughter.
"Wow,the badass fears a spider,that's something new" I said smirking at her.
"Its not funny spider is a lot of harm" she said dusting her already neat cloth.I just watched her she looked scattered so I decided to tease her a little.
"Ummm Amanda your hair is a little bit scattered,you practically look like you came from a  wrestling ground."I said teasing her cause I know she cares alot about her look. 
"No, no, no, I can't  look like shit"she said getting  a mirror from her bag. Looking  at herself as I laughed inwardly. I quickly  brought out my phone and began scrolling through my instagram,i saw I and my friends last pics with so many comments under like,
Ally is going,why,Wow, you girls were awesome together, I will miss Ally and many more, as I read tears filled my eyes but I quickly  wiped it off before anybody notices.
I continued  to scroll before my phone rang and I saw it was the girls, they were calling  on group video call, I tool out my headphones  and connected it to my phone before putting  it on.
"hey girls"I said smiling widely,
"hey,how are coping "Betty said,
"fine I guess, just got  here and I have met a very tight traffic and I am unfortunately in the same car with my cousin"i said putting  a hypetesis as I said the cousin.
"Omg,that's bad,  but come on girl don't tell me you are letting her get to you"Diane said smiling as I turned the phone so they can see Amanda struggling  with her hair.
"of course not"i said holding  back my laughter  to avoid Amanda from causing  a scene. We talked and laughed about so many things,i miss them already when I just left them wow,i really have a bad feeling  about Nigeria.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies,long time. School has just been so stressful with all the rushing and all,I didn't get much time for Wattpad but I apologize for that. So I have dropped another chappy of 1377words,great right.
I would love to drop another chapter before weekend though, I will be going back to school then.