Prolouge

Ally's pov
I woke up from my sleep when I heard my alarm clock ring I stretched to my desk where the alarm clock was and turned it off I really wanted to sleep a little when I heard my mom shout  from downstairs"kids get up your going to be late".
Urggh I was so sleepy but I got to go prepare for  school, I got up from the bed and washed my face and headed to my siblings room to wake them up,"Anna,Audrey get up we are gonna be late". I said I  walked over to the side of their bed where their wardrobes where and got their clothes and handed it to them and then I headed back to my room to prepare.
I went straight to the toilet and brushed my teeth and then I entered the shower to take a refreshing bath when I was done I went into my room and rubbed my lotion and hair cream, I wore a green tanky shirt and a blue denim shorts and my green flats with a bow on top. I curled my hair simply and applied a light makeup and I took my back bag and removed my phone from charging I checked the time it was already 7:45 and we were supposed to be at school by 8:10 cause we had orientation I shoved my phone in my back pocket and headed downstairs to join my family eat breakfast, it was a Monday morning so we had bacon and eggs. After breakfast my siblings and I waved my mom goodbye and headed to school it was a short walk to school cause we talked about how we felt being in a new school, we were all nervous but I had to keep calm to enable my siblings quieten down. I dropped my siblings off at their school and went to mine, I was running quite late so I decided to hurry and I came right in time for the orientation. After the orientation we(all the new kids) all headed to the principal's office to get our schedules and locker combination too, I put my combination lock on my locker and put the necessary things and headed to the cafeteria since it was lunch time already and I was so hungry my stomach was growling I took my food and searched around for a table and I found one empty lucky me I headed to the table and sat down . After eating I threw the trash away and put my headphones on since it was still break I was listening to blinding lights, " ooh I am blinded by the lights" I sang, until I pumped into someone it was a girl, " so sorry " she said, letting out her hand then I realized I was on the floor " oops" I said as I  grabbed her hand and stood up. "Thanks" I said, "by the way I am Ally" I said introducing myself ,"I am Diane",she said "nice to meet you" and with that I went to my locker to prepare for the next class.