chapter 3

Unknown POV.
"Mum I will be heading to the mall for my birthday shopping see ya later"
"OK darling, be back before curfew or you will be grounded again".
" OK mum", I replied as i hurriedly got into the car as my designated driver started the engine and drove off. As we got to the mall I got down as my driver found a place to park at the parking lot, I hurriedly entered the mall to shop for some new dresses, shoes and other necessary girls stuffs. While shopping I bumped into someone and I was so shocked as I looked to see who it was and it was my exact replica, at first I thought I was seeing things but I wasn't, I was speechless and motionless I didn't know the state i was in now, I didn't know if I should  hug her or even snub her but I know I can't snub her that's not right.

                     Ally's POV
I was at the clothes section when someone bumped into me, I looked to see someone that looks exactly like me, I was so shocked and speechless and she was too. Then I decide to break the silence with a friendly hi.
"Hey,I am Annabelle but you can me Anna or belle for short" she replied
" OK, luckily Anna is my lil sis's name so I will call you Belle to avoid mixing things up" I replied still admists shock.
"Well, are we like twins or something cause there should be an explanation of why we look so much alike". She asked smiling sheepishly and from the look of things she is quite a talkative.
" I don't really know"I replied her
" well I actually came shopping for my birthday coming up next two weeks Friday " she said happily.
" me too, it's on Saturday next two weeks" I replied with a smile, I was starting to like her and I feet we have a connection.
" OMG that's my birthday too, we have the same birthday too yaaaayyyyy" she screamed as she hugged me.
" seriously wow so what are you planning cause as for me I am throw a party" I said as I pulled away from the hug.
" me too I am having a night party so I came shopping for it" she replied
" wow same thing but we can't have a party at the same time I want you to attend my party  and I also want to attend yours" I replied with a bit of sadness in my tone.
" well what if we throw a party together it will be a lot of fun"she replied still smiling.
"Hmm that will be nice but my mom can be harsh at times and we don't know if we are related so we can't let our parents see us together" I replied
" yea that's true, but we can find out if we are related or not we could just ask our parents you know" she replied, but as far as I am concerned that's a stupid idea our parents may just do something drastic especially my mom she can be very wicked at times.
" no that's a very bad idea,my mom won't even listen to what I have to say, she will just shut me up and I hate to upset her cause there is grave consequences" I replied still thinking of an idea. Then it dawned to me that I came with Anna and she probably be looking for me.
" Belle I gotta go my lil sis must be looking for me now I came with her" I replied as I packed all the clothes I bought into a shopping bag.
" wait I got something for you, you know for your birthday in case we don't see before then" she said as brought out an iPod and handed it over to me
" OMG thanks so much this means a lot I have always wanted this ,and it's the latest brand thank you" I said happily as I put the iPod into my bag
" it's nothing, so your number so we can contact each other" she said bringing out her phone from her bag.
I gave her my number and bid her farewell as I hurriedly went to meet my sister who was waiting for me in front of the mall.
" so sorry something came up " I said as I ran to meet her trying to hide I just met my twin.
" oh ally I thought something happened to you " she said as she hugged me. Phew she didn't ask any question. I played for the clothes and others and headed home with my sis.
               ***********************
"Mom we are back" I yelled as headed to my room to drop the things we bought.
I took my bath and wore my PJ and headed downstairs to eat dinner, I met my brother playing video games while my mom and Anna were in the kitchen so I went to help, after eating we cleared the dining and washed if the plates. We all headed to our rooms but I headed to my mom's room to you know try my luck, as I got to the room the door was ajar so I just stepped in and luckily my mom was less busy.
" mom can I talk to you for some minutes if you are free" I asked in the calmest tone I could.
" sure, any problem" my mom asked turning to face me and asked me to seat.
" mom pls don't be angry and pls tell me the truth" I said as I sat next to her.
" OK darling I will but I am not promising" she said as if she became more interested but she looked like she was sacred of something which I can't place my hands on.
" OK mum" I replied as I swallowed a lump and breathed out.
"Mum................do I have a twin" I said as I looked into her eyes for any emotions.
But she has a straight face which I couldn't tell her emotions and feared grip me as I expected the worst.
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yaaaay a cliffhanger 😁
I never planned this twins scenario  but it just came I needed  to spice things up.
So how is it, will they know the truth or will their  parents  hid it and who thinks what  Ally did was right by asking her mother?
Drop your ideas  in the comments section , see y'all next  time I won't  make any promises 😀😀😁 byeeee and don't  forget  to smash that 🌟  below it really motivates me also share and comment  to it really  vibes me.  That's all for now till next time.