◇𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵◇

Dario entered his room and walked over to the bed where he placed the very tipsy woman to sit. He tugged at his tie and left to change his close in his closet.

Cybil giggled to herself when she thought about how ridiculous she must've looked infront of her audience in the conference room. She reminisced how pissed Dario sounded when he finally caught her and how his big hands felt against her ass when he slapped it. And then her thoughts took a dangerous path when she thought about how sexy Dario looked in his tightly fitted suit and how she wanted to trace her fingers over the hard planes and tattoos on his gorgeous body. She wanted to see his big cock again and she wanted touch it and maybe even suck it this time.

Just thinking about the last time he gave her release, which was the first time she saw his thick girth, had her panties wet and she was so tempted to touch herself, but she knew that it wouldn't feel the same as Dario's unearthly ministrations.

Cybil rid herself of Dimitri's blazer, after a rush of heat dissipated throughout her body. She crossed her legs tightly to quell the burning of her core and leaned back on her elbows which resulted in the exposure of her ample breasts. Cybil puffed a breath and stared up at the ceiling, her patients wearing thin after having to wait on Dario for good while now.

Cybil gasped and shot up from her position when she felt warm fingers on her thighs. She sighed in a little relief when she realized who it was. Long fingers pried her legs apart and the hunky figure settled between them. Her hand reached out and trace the curve of his abs and up to his pec, where she flicked his nipple and he shuddered. Cybil gazed up into Dario's lust filled gaze with mutual desire. She wanted him to fuck her and pleasure her body like no other man would be able to. They've both waited long enough to act upon what was inevitable and the sexual tension was getting too dense.

Cybil went back to laying on her elbows and exposed herself vulnerably as she watched with a heated gaze as Dario eye fucked her body. She was dying for him to act upon whatever sinful thoughts his mind conjured, for if she waited any longer, her overflowing bag of desire would surely combust. Luckily, she didn't have to wait much longer when he grabbed the end of her dress and pulled it up. Cybil lifted her hips, so that Dario could get it over her hips and off her completely.

He discarded the flimsy material somewhere on the bed as he started at her gorgeous body. Her beauty was beyond compared and she exceeded the expectations of many men. She was one fine prepossessing woman and Dario had her all to himself.

His hand travelled from her thighs and over the only piece of clothing she had on to cover up her womanhood and up the curve of her Slim waste. He groped her breasts in his hands and leaned down to capture one of her turgid peaks between his lips.

Cybil moaned and arched her back as the sensational feeling went straight to her core. Her legs wrapped around Dario's waiste and brought him further down on the bed with her where she ran a hand through his hair when he moved on to the other areola. She bravely reach down between them and slipped her hand pass his sweatpants and boxers and groped his already hard cock.

Dario groaned and crawled up to her face where he drew her lips between his for a passionate kiss. They both fought for dominance as their tongues mingled and bodies interlock. Dario grounded his hard rod against Cybil's panty clad pussy and she mewled against his lips and wrapped her arm around his neck as they continued to kiss and ground on each other.

" Dario please, " Cybil whined when he pulled away from the kiss and stared down at her face.

" Your drunk," He murmured as he drew her bottom lip between his teeth and sucked on it.

Cybil moaned " No, I'm tipsy, not drunk because I still know what I'm doing and I know what I want. And what I want is for you to fuck me." She thrust her hips against his protruding member causing Dario to groan and buck against her.

𝐃 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐎 | 18+|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें