saved by a superhero

OH MY FUCKEN GOD IM EXTREMELY SORRY! I was looking through my books and saw that all of them haven't been updated since october last year!!

so im am super sorry you had to put up with this stupid cliffhanger, kinda.

ok I want to do this but im embarrassed. so I want to start a youtube channel but just im ugly and im scared that people from my school will find out.

now at school those kids are fricken assholes and will make fun of 99.999% of the stuff you do

vote for this and if it gets... 16 votes ill do it

anyway sorry for long intro but lets get started

'a kiss would be nice'

the voice, i remember it! I just cant remember where... I frown abit and realize, hey! he deserves it.
I nod a tiny bit and he leans in. I follow suit and he lips brush against mine, then are touching fully. our lips crash together and M cups my cheek. he puls us apart and runs off, leaving me flabbbergasted.i pick up my heels i dropped and walked myself home. i enter and was welcomed wth a hug from michael.

'are you okay? i was worried..' he asks. there was a glimmer in his eye but i couldnt catch on.

'oh yeah nothing happened, i just went on a walk.' i say, hoping he wouldnt get suspicious.

he nods and drags me into the kitchen, where a few people hung around a massive cake.

'happy birthday!!!' they yell. i widen my eyes and cut the cake.

may walks up to me with an envelope and then walks away. i open it up and see green day tickets. i squel and see two more underneath the first.
well I know who im inviting. I think, looking over to Mikey and May.

"mikeyyyy" I call. he turns around and poses, before walking towards me.

"do you wanna come?" I say showing him the ticket.

"WOW!!! REALLYY? REALLY!? YESSSS" he jumps up like a little girl.

"the concerts tomorrow sooooo tell may shes coming too"