conversations and confessions

"can i please talk to you?"

skylars pov

im quessing michael came back because here he is now, standing outside my bathroom door. as i let him in i say hi quietly but he doesnt anser because, well, e looked like he was thinking, hard. "uhh earth to michael michael, mikey!! uhhh..... MICHAEL!!!!!!" I yell and he jumps a bit. "sorry sky..." i smile and nod. "so, what do you want to talk about?" i ask. he looks down and i admier his green hair. he was always changing hair colours. "uhh... i-i w-w-wanted t-t-to ask you......"he said trailing off. "ask me what?" i furrowed my eyebrows inn confusion. "what did that kiss mean to you? i mean  did you feel anything in that kiss?" he says, not looking up from the ground.

what did that kiss mean to me?

it was my first real kiss and it was one to remember aswell. the sparks that went through my body made me feel warm and wanted, though it somewhat felt not real.when i caught a peak at his lips and only wanted more and more. "micahel it felt amazing. i thought my first kiss would be in a truth or dare game and it was just gonna be a normal 'i felt nopthing' in that kiss. but i felt like in was wanted, by you. and i only want more but i cant, because of someone callled tiana white." i say. if you dont know who she is then well... wow. she is the most annoying peice of crap i have  ever seen. an orange tan and bleached hair. but the worst of all, its michaels girlfriend.

before i let michael answer i walked out of the door and into the kitchen where are parents were about to eat dessert. "sorry i was held up with michael." i apoligized. my mom and dad nod in answer and i hear footsteps down the hall. i reach my seat and dig into my cheesecake and it melt on my tounge. i cant help but let out a moan because of how delicious it is. when i was finished i collected the plates and washed them. when i was finished the cliffords were leaving, so i ran to michael and jumped on him. he let out a yelp and hugged me. " see you at school tomorrow mikey" i giggled at his nickname. "bye sky" and then he was gone.

as my mom shut the door she asked me a very serious question. "So, what were you and michael doing?"

well we started talking and then he kissed me i admited to him it was awesome and then walked down here to have dessert. i would have said that but my mom would ground me./ yeah i know. "we were talking bout your amazing cooking. he says hell be eating more nachos and try find your recipe." i lie. she nods. "well, you better get some rest for school tomorrow. love you hun" my mom says. i give mom and dad a kiss on the cheek and a hug then, run upstairs to be in my bed. i leave my clothes on and flop on my bed. i grab my phone and like always, turn on some music. i place it down as problem by ariana grande and iggy azalea plays. i close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SOSOSSO SORRY IM ALWAYS SO LATE WITH UPDATES!!!!

anywhore

i dont edit these so if you dont understand some words that are missing letters, im sorry

i will update very soon

ohh and while im here

THANK YOU FOR 49 READS I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!!!!!!!!!!! i know 49 isnt a big number but im still happy

peace guys and remember to comment

BAIIIII!!!!!!