A showering rain of lies (i)

"so, I see your enjoying your day off school freak?" a voice says from behind me. I turn around and see schools worst nightmare, tiana green.

"Yeah it's been fine, "I say. "i never knew you lived next to my boyfriend " she says. "well guess what..... I DO" I imply. she rolls her eyes and puts a hand in the air. I put my hands to my face and she cackles like a witch. 

"Your still scared of me" she laughs.

"come on mikey, lets go."

She grabs his hand but michael stays still.

"im not going with you"he replys.

"Well your not staying here"

"Yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no-''

"honey, he aint going with you"may speaks up.

"now let go of my brother or let go of your secret."

Tiana's mouth drops. "you wouldnt dare"

"oh i would" she smirks.
Tiana begs her not to but all May said was 'leave'.
Tiana's head drops as she walks towards the door, giving michael a dirty look.
As shecwalked out everything was silent. Then cheering and loud screams roared around my house. I see the curtains closed and people drinking vodka and shots. As i sit on the couch i feel a presence beside me. i look up and its my ex, Kian.
"Hey babeeeee. Happy birthdayyyyyyy" he slurs.
"Kian fuck off" i say angrily. im mad because he was dared to 'pretend' to actually like me.
"honey i aint even started" he says. I feel his hand instantly crawl its way up my leg and fiddle with my pajama shorts. i bit my lip to hold in my moans. yeah, i did find it pretty hot but.......
his hand slips in my underwear and i push him away.
"Fuck you kian"
"what way????"
I punch him in the eye which he tumbles to the floor.
"OWWW!!! YOU BITCH" he stands up with a hand on his eye. i can tell its bleeding by the blood on his hand. ---note  can eyes bleed?   i have no idea---  the music stops just as everyone looks over at me and kian.

"leave her alone"