a delicious dinner.

"because i live next to you"

skylars pov

well... that was unexpecting...... and awkward. from staring at michael i laugh as he looks at me weirdly. "its funny how we used to hate eachother and now look at us." i say. "very true miss winters" michael says. "well ive got to go see ya tomorrow." i smile, hug him and walk inside. walking inside i smell food, so i rush to the kitchen and my mom stands there cooking nachos. i was like a spitting image of my mother. her blue green eyes and honey brown hair. her light skin and small body. the only thing i have from my dad is his height. "uh mom whats all this for?" i question. "where having the neighbors over. you know, the clifford's? well them. go get dressed you have five minutes." my mom says softly and my eyes widen. no time for a shower. i run to my room and put on some black highwaisted gold studded shorts, a black crop top and white converse. doing normal makeup i curl the tips of my hair and walk in the kitchen seeing everyone there. "hello clifford family and smurf" i would of said but it came out like this. "uhh... hi" i sit and was served my nachos.

michaels pov

in front of me is a huge plate of nachos and my mouth is already watering. i dig in and am done in minutes, still having space for dessert. i smile "that was absoulutly delicious"i declare. "thank you michael" skys mom says. i look at sky who was picking at her plate. i stand up letting no one hear since there in an intimate conversation, i walk towards sky and whisper in her ear. "sky can i talk to you?" she jumps a bit but gives a simple nod. "lets go in my room" she says. we walk down the hallway and into a room with band posters and black walls.

she has a nice taste in music

"thanks michael" sky giggles.

"anyway, dont you eat much?" i ask and her eyes widen. "uhhh- yeah its.... nothing" she sighs.i didnt realize how close we were, because in that second, my lips were on hers.

skys pov

his eyes closed as we both leaned in, both were not cautious on what was gonna happen next. feeling his hot breath trickle on my neck a chill run downs my spine. and next minute, his lips were on mine. sparks escaped throughout my body as i wrap my arms around his neck, his around my waist. as i kissed back i needed to breathe. i pulled away and opened my eyes. "omg" i wispered. "im so sorry um- theres dessert in the kitchen lets go" is say. he walks downstairs and i say "i need to go to the bathroom" i guess he didnt hear me cause he kept walking. i walk in the bathroom and see how bruised my lips are and as i am about to walk back when there is a knock at the door.

"can i please talk to you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sososossoossosososososososososososososoaoswososososossososososososossososososososos sorry for the late update. FORGIVEEE MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyway murder that vote button and follow me if you havent.

love ya