detention part ii

my only friend is may clifford, the most popular girl in school. she would sneak away from her other friends and meet at our special tree.and i love her for it.

when the six other people turn around i finally get a glance on who they are, otherwise from luke hemmings sitting next to me. the three other boys were the one and only calum hood, ashton irwin and michael clifford. i sigh and catch a glance of his blue-green eyes. he gives me a slight smile and turns around to talk to calum again. i was kind of shocked since he was like the only person that ever noticed me. if you havent noticed i like michael alot, maybe even love. he would bully me alot though so that hurts. i look over to luke again and he was smiling at me, showing his dimple. "so do ya wanna hang out with me and the boys at lunch tommorow? i mean if your free?" this time i was shocked. this is a joke right? my mouth is slightly open and i can see luke holding in a giggle. "s-s-sure i mean yep." i mentally facepalm myself since my stuttering isnt that bad. "whats your schedule? maybe we have the same classes." he says." i have gym, media, social studies, lunch, math, free period and singnig classes." i mumble the last words since i dont want luke knowing i can sing. "cool! we have the same class- wait singing classes?" he asked. "no..." i lie hopefully making him think i dont take them. "sing for me" luke said.

"head in the clouds

got no weight

on my shoulders.

i should be wiser and realize

that ive got

one less problem without ya

hey

i got one less problem without ya

ohh baabe!

ohh ahahhohhahhoh baby

i got one less one less yeah

problem yeah!"

i sing quietly. "wow you really have an ariana voice, sing more" he says.

"when i

try to explain it

ill be sounding insane

the words dont ever come out right

i get all

tounge tied and twisted

i cant explain what im feeling

and i say

baby, baby

baby baby i"

i finish and on cue, the bell rings waking up the teacher. "ok dismissed" he says and leaves the room we gather our stuff and file out of the classroom. "hey boys we have a proffesional singer over here." luke yells getting there attention. "who her?" michael says looking disgusted, but i could see guilt in his eye and i somewhat feel happy. "yep see hear her" he says gesturing me to sing

"almost, almost is never enough so close to being in love,

if i would have known that you wanted me

the way i wanted you

then maybe we wouldnt be two worlds apart

but right here in eachothers arms

yeah we almost

we almost knew what love was

but almost is never enough"

everything was silent except michael humming nathan's part until everyone burst with smiles, cheers and applauses. " wow we could get you an record deal if you like" calum says nicely. "we will let you think about. here are our phone numbers so if you have a early decision, text us" ashton hands me four pieces of paper and i nod. "well... see you at classes tomorrow." i dig my phone out of my bag and text may.

to may

hey thank your brother and his friends for me

to skylar

i will but why?

to may

they might be getting me a record deal

i walk home and see my mom cooking pizza. "hi mom i have good news." i say. "really? tell me now" she says excited.

"i might have a recording deal with 5 seconds of summer"

hi done the first part chapter

i will do dedications aswelll. this one is to _sdrowcab_ since she is a lovely wattpader. also if you havent read her 5SOS story called binder girl.

remember vote, comment and share.

love you guys.