All alone and almost raped

"leave her alone"

I look in the distance and see.michael standing in front of me and Kian.

"Aw look who it is. your wittle boyfwiend." Kian coos

Michael smacks his head up leaving a red imprint on his face.

"Her little boyfriend ain't little anymore."michael mocks

kian smirks and stands up, comparing his size to michaels. his face drops when he sees michael is taller and built up better than kian.
"still up for that fight?" michael asks, tilting his head to the side.
''sure''
and that was the last thing i saw before i sprinted out the door. tears built up in my eyes as they sinked onto my face.

after i calmed down i realized i was completly lost and broke down again.
i sit beside a tree- yeah not a good place- and sigh. looking through my bra i remember leaving my phone on that couch. i curse and sit staring at the stars.

i heaed leaves rustle and my head tuedns instantly at the area it came from. fear shakes my body when suddenly a hand grabs my waist and covers my mouth.

i scream as loud as i could but it obmly came out as a muffled sound. i bit his hand as hard as i could and he yelps in pain.

i quickly throw my heels off and run away as fast as i could. but he was like usain bolt because damn i had a minute headstart.

"your not going anywhere"the voice whispers and i cry in his arms.

he slowly kisses down my neck and suck lightly on my jawline. i immediatly feel disgusted and try to push him off.

"dont fight it hun im definuatly stronger than you. " he grabs my hair and rips me back, yanking out some of it in the process

he pulls off my dress and i feel dirty laying on leaves in only my bra and panties.
"get off me you psycopath!" i yell but its no use.

as his hand makes its way towards my underwear i start sobbing. 'im gonna lose my virginity to some rapist' i think

"aye get off her"someone yells and i snap my neck towards the noise.

a guy with a black mask, a red cape, black underwear and gloves comes around the corner. his hair almost reminds me of michael.

the rapist reacts and whisper quietly a 'stay here' bitch plz, like id listen to you.

i grab my dress and pull it over my head slowly walking towards rapist and mystery hero.
MH freezes when he sees me in shock and the goes back to a straigh face.

"leave her alone"
the second time ive heard that tonight. MH voice sounds so fake and deep. like his real voice could sound sweet and caring.
the rapist takes a quick hit but M (i realized his little M sign on his chest) dodged it and pusged the man to the ground.
"dont come back and hurt her again you hear me."M questions
rapist nods and scurry off into the night.

"thank you so much. without you i wouldnt still have my virginity."i sqeak.
M quirks one eyebrow but shakes it off.

"how could i ever repay you."i ask myself.

"a kiss would be nice"

hey hey hey

iM SO SORT FOR NOT UPDATING. IM JUST BEIN FAT AND LAZY.
MY FINGERS HURT SINCE IM TYPUNG ON MY PHONE.
NEXT CHAPTR WILL BE MIKEYS POV I THINK BC HE NEEDS HIS TIME TO SHINE.
dedication is too RespectSMGomez i think thats her name... but read her book Deception i reccomend it.
ukay gtg its like 2:30am rn and my fingers are sore.

I WILL UPDATE MORE BC ITS SPRING BREAK WHERE I AM!! YAY!! AS YOU GUYS MIGHT KNOW I LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND AND WE HAVE TIME DIFFERENCES

KK SEE YALL IN THE NEXT UPDATE

BYEE