playground fun

"well what do we have here!?"

michael's pov

i look in the direction where the familiar voice came from. i grin as i see skylar looking at me smirking. i slam my book shut just to make sure she doesn't see what i was writing. "nothing what are you doing here!?" i say disgustingly. it hurts to do this to the girl you like. her smirk turns into a frown and see she's about to cry. i try so hard to just sit their looking at her but cant control myself. i drop my book and run up to her, hugging her so tight as her tears spill into my shoulder. i just look afar and frown aswell, letting small tear drops run down my face. i guess she realized that she was in my arms cause she pushed me off her and her mouth dropped. i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "why are you crying?" she questions, and thats when i realized the tears on my face. "uh no reason" i say. she shruggs it off and says "do you want to walk around? im here for i while so we could hang out. i mean if you want you dont have too." she rambles. i give a quick nodd and and collect my stuff. isee shes alredy walking off into the distance and smile. i jog to catch up to her and when i do, shes blushing madly.

skylar's pov

i walk off not waiting for michael (rude, i know) and suddenly blush like crazy thinking why michael was hugging me and crying. he was probably crying cause of family problems. who knows. "stop blushing." i hear a voice beside me and, of course, its michael. i roll my eyes and lift my head up. i see a playground and start running to it also, seeing michael trying to catch up. "push me on the swing!" i yell like a little child. i sit on the swing and wait for michael, who is smiling like an idiot. "hey skye what do you get when you cross taylor swift's song 'we are never getting back together and her on a swing?" he says pushing me hard. i chuckle and sing "weeeeee are never ever ever, getting back together. wee-ee are never ever ever getting back together!!!!!!!" we burst into laughter and i get off to push michael, which was awesome since i pushed him so hard that he went flying in the air. why? because his hands werent on the handles. he got up and there was blood on his lip. my laughing died down and i was about to cry. "hey hey dont cry im fine" michael calms me down. "its getting late let me walk you home<" michael suggested, and i nod. we walked and talked until we reached my house , michael standing ther econfused. "you live here?" he asks. "yeah why?"

"because i live next door to you."

----------------------------------------------------------

hey its a filler cahpter i guess since michael "hates" skylar

anyway vote, comment and share

dedicated to Mashtons_Girl_ cause her fault in our stars is AWESOME.

BYEAA!!!!!