birthday wishes part i

i wake up and cant move my feet. i streech my arm out and feel a fluffy like skin. i move my head up and see a small puppy sleeping on my feet. looking over at my window, i see it isnt over so i gently move my feet, naking it stir. i tiptoed/ran out of the room and saw mom and dad with pancakes and syrup. "uhhh..." i try to say. usually they only make this on secial occasions. "there like nothing special today mom, dad." i say. they both gasp and frown. "honey do you not remember?" she says. i shake my head. "its your birthday" dad says. i widen my eyes and shrug. "thank you mom and dad." i say with a smile. i walked upstairs to get dressed but voices stop me, including a bark. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" they scream. i turn and my mouth dropped. i saw heaps of people from my school and i smile when i see may and michael hugging wile looking at me. i gasp at the sight of the presents, and i guess the side of me that people dont know about me came out. "*gasp* omg guise noooooooo........ seriously???" i say and the all laugh. each and everyone i hug them and say thank you. when i reach my parents they whisper im my ear "your not going to school today." i nod and feel scratching on my leg. i spot a blue-eyed puppy with a white body and black paws. it was a husky. ":mom really you know ive always wanted one!  thank you thank you thank you!!!"i pulled it in my arms and hug it. kissing it on the head it runs around smiling.

"so, I see your enjoying your day off school freak?" a voice says from behind me. I turn around and see schools worst nightmare, tiana green.
--------_-------_---------_---------

hay guys so I'm frickin amazed like I couldn't even count how many reads I have. TTHHAANNKK YYOOUUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!
GABBI!!