17

G U S T A V
✵✵✵✵✵

G U S T A V✵✵✵✵✵

@lilpeep: yuck

763 likes 148 comments

user: DROP NEW MUSIC ASAP PLS
@lilpeep: may or may not be dropping something at midnight ;)

@liltracy: gay boy
@lilpeep: for u ;)
@liltracy: FUCKING STOP DKWJSJWND

@elizaday9: CUTE ASS
@lilpeep: mwah

✵✵✵✵✵
ONE MONTH LATER
✵✵✵✵✵
it's 9:32 am on a tuesday and i'm with eliza at her photo shoot. trippie had helped her achieve her dreams of professionally modeling, something i'd forever be grateful for but also resent because i wasn't able to do that for her. i sucked my teeth at the thought and went outside to go smoke a cigarette.

as i was smoking i was watching all the cars that passed by and i looked down at my scuffed vans. when i looked back up a black toyota camry was slowing down in front of me. i inwardly groaned as i realized who it was.

layla rolled down her window and leaned her head over the driver seat. "gus?"

i ignored her, continuing to smoke my cigarette. i figured if i just ignored her she'd go away, but i was so completely and utterly wrong. layla put her car in park and stepped outside, making me grimace. she walked over to me and stood in front of me.

"gus, will you just talk to me?" she begged.

"there's nothing to talk about." i said shortly.

"gus, baby, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to cheat on you. i was just so fucked up. you know i'd never cheat on you if i was sober."

"are you kidding me? you think being high is an excuse to cheat? you went over to his house even though you knew he wanted to fuck you. you can't blame the drugs, you can't blame him, so take some fucking responsibility for once in your life layla. you're an adult for fucks sake. start acting like it." and with that, i threw my cigarette butt on the ground and stepped on it, then started to walk away.

"i know something you don't know." layla taunted.

"don't care. you're good at keeping secrets and lying anyway." i said as i kept walking.

"it's about eliza." she sang, making me stop in my tracks and turn around.

"what the fuck do you know about eliza?" i seethed.

"i know that she definitely did more with trippie redd than go to a party with him." she smirked.

"what are you talking about? stop trying to fuck with my head layla. it's not gonna work."

"i have proof." she said quickly, making me raise an eyebrow.

"what do you mean you have proof?"