20

E L I Z A
✵✵✵✵✵

@elizaday9: call it what u want

6,748 likes 484 comments

user: so u jus not gon tell us wtf happened in new york???

@trippieredd: gorgeous as always

@adyckman12: so cuteee
✵✵✵✵✵
"babe, c'mon." michael said to me as i laid on the bed. i ignored him, as i've been doing since we got back from the police station, and flipped the channel on the tv. "i said i was sorry, can you just talk to me?"

i continued to ignore him and grabbed some clothes and toiletries. i turned around and started walking toward the bathroom, only to be met with michael as he stood in front of it.

"move." i huffed.

"not until you talk to me." he said.

"okay, you're a fucking asshole for what you did today. happy?"

michael rolled his eyes and huffed. "we've been dating for over a year and you still don't know how to communicate."

"don't fucking flip this on me, michael. you fucked up." i seethed.

"why do you even care?" he exclaimed suddenly. "you heard all the nasty shit he said. you don't even love him anymore, right? so why are you so upset about this?" after he said this i stayed quiet, averting my eyes.

"or do you still love him?" michael asked me quietly. i don't know what was happening, but i couldn't bring myself to say no. i love michael, whats wrong with me? i opened my mouth to speak but i couldn't get the words out.

"wow," michael said slowly. "i knew it. i always had a feeling you never got over him." he headed toward his suitcase and began packing his things.

"michael wait-"

"don't, eliza." he said coldly, his back still turned to me. he gathered the rest of his things and walked to the door. "when you get back to the apartment, your shit will be waiting for you." and with that, he slammed the door shut and i was alone.

i instantly burst into tears and basically fell apart. this can't be happening. i needed to call anna. i tore apart the hotel room looking for my phone, feeling more panic stricken by the second. i finally found it at the bottom of my purse and shakily dialed anna's number.

"c'mon, c'mon." i muttered as it rang. finally, at the last ring, she picked up.

"finally you call me, i heard about what happened. what the fuck?" she said into the phone.