18

E L I Z A
✵✵✵✵✵

@elizaday9: call me

@elizaday9: call me. i miss you.

1,094 likes 202 comments

user: you didn't tag peep in this, did you guys break up???

@adyckman12: i love u so so much
@elizaday9: my rock

user: whore
✵✵✵✵✵
it's 12:01am on a friday night and i've been crying ever since i found out gus thinks i cheated on him. anna was right by my side the whole time. currently she's pouring me a glass of wine while i sob to her.

"i don't understand," i cried. "why would he think such a thing?"

"i don't know baby, but we're gonna fix this." anna soothed.

"how? he blocked you when you tried reaching out and all his friends blocked me. the last time i went to their house jazz told me he'd call the police if i came back. there's nothing we can do." i cried harder.

"i don't know how, but we'll fix this." anna held me.

✵✵✵✵✵
1 YEAR LATER
✵✵✵✵✵
i woke up in the hotel room at 6:50 am and went to go stand up to use the bathroom, but then realized i was being constricted by his arms as he was cuddling me. i chuckled softly and rubbed his arm.

"baby." i said softly, still rubbing his arm.

"hm?" the love of my life grunted, snuggling closer to me.

"baby i gotta pee." i chuckled.

"no," he said, dragging out the 'o'. "cuddle with me."

"i'm gonna pee on you if you don't let me go." i jokingly threatened, making him release his grip on me immediately. i laughed and rolled my eyes and went to go pee. i brushed my teeth then i decided to take a shower. i got what i needed and stepped into the hot water.

i could hear my boyfriend get up and begin to brush his teeth and eventually he took off his clothes, pulled back the shower curtain and stepped in.

he began giving me a shit ton of kisses all over my face. "trip, c'mon." i laughed.

trippie pulled back and smiled at me before giving me a kiss on the lips. "good morning princess."

"good morning baby." i grinned and turned around, passing him his soap and began to wash myself.

michael and i were in new york for my first big photo shoot ever since i got signed. he wanted to come so he wouldn't miss me.

"photo shoot today, are you ready?" he asked me when we got out of the shower and were back in the room changing.