19

G U S T A V
✵✵✵✵✵

@lilpeep: fuck bitches 4L

504,849 likes 58,348 comments

user: not again :(

@liltracy: got no time for thotties

@bexeyswan: fuck them hoes
✵✵✵✵✵
LATER THAT DAY
✵✵✵✵✵
i can't believe that after all that bullshit i'm still going to perform tonight.

i have no idea where layla is. i went back to the hotel to see if she was there but she wasn't, and all of her stuff was gone. i tried to call and text her but she blocked me.

i was living in a false hope that maybe something important came up and that's why she hasn't responded. but i knew deep down that she had fucked me over once again. i was heartbroken. i lost the woman i love for good, she'll never talk to me again after i hit her dumb ass boyfriend.

i cried for hours. i don't know what time i started but it felt like i was crying forever. eventually when i was able to form a coherent sentence, i called tracy and explained everything.

"i want to cancel the tour." i cried.

"gus, you're not thinking rationally. you don't want to cancel the tour. your fans need you to come out and perform for them. and i know that's something you need to. that stage is your safe space, don't let nobody take that away from you." jazz said.

i took a deep breath. "you're right. i don't want to cancel the tour. i think tonight i'm going to play star shopping for the first time."

"but you wrote that about eliza, i don't want you falling apart on stage." he said with concern etched in his voice.

"i know, but i need her to know how much i love her. i need her back."

"gus, i honestly think you should take some time for yourself. she cheated on you, and she's moved on. it's time for you to do the same."

"that's the thing... i don't think she cheated."

"WHAT?" jazz exclaimed. "you saw the evidence, man. it's all concrete."

"i know, i know. but, the way she looked at me when i accused her of cheating on me, the amount of hurt in her eyes says it all. even her boyfriend said she didn't cheat, and i know that anyone else would've bragged about how he took her from me. but it was genuine." i sighed.

"are you absolutely positive she didn't cheat?" jazz asked.

"100%." i said with no hesitation. "i can't believe i didn't see it. layla has been feening for me since i left her. it only makes sense that she would come up with some outrageous lie just to get me back. i'm such an idiot." i pinched the bridge of my nose and screwed my eyes shut.