Chapter Six

Angel's Pov
For a while the secret meets up between me and Griffith went on and on. The wedding came by just as quick as it was planned and the kingdom for once had a joyous celebration to unite princess Aria and a part of me felt this slight thrill when ever me and Griffith would spend time together.

But then another part of me just feared the worse outcome with the thoughts of being caught. I was in the forage touching up on my sword a bit wiping the sweat from my forehead my hair bounced in place placing my sword through the water to cool the down heated metal.

I glanced up when I saw someone enter and I found myself chuckling shaking my head.

"Well if it isn't the newly married man." I chuckled quietly watching Griffith enter the forage with me all his hair pulled up into a high ponytail looking elegant as ever.

"How amusing you are Angel, to think your words were sweet like one yet you are so blunt." He leaned against the table with me gazing at me fully.

"What are you doing?" He asked me his piercing blue eyes staying on me watching me closely.

"My weapons were getting a little dull, so I came here to fix them. " I answered chuckling gently, Griffith grinned moving close to me cupping my face he leaned in kissing me deeply and fully which I slowly returned bringing him close to me.

"It's been a couple days since we've been together last, what shall we do tonight hmm?" He whispered softly tucking my hair away slowly behind my ears smiling in between the kiss.

"We could take a stroll through the kingdom, I know a nice place near a lake." I told him hearing him humming slowly parting from the kiss.

"Sounds perfect to me, I'll see you later then my love, till then." Flashing me one more smile he pecked my lips slowly slipping out from the forage. He left me there tracing my fingers to linger over my lips before I breathed out a heavy exhale.

"Angel you are playing a very dangerous game right now."

__________________________
Carefully I felt Griffith place his arm around my shoulders while we walked up the grass area that I lead the both of us two. I already had a full day of training and assisting Aria again. At night was when I really got a break from anything.

"Angel if you didn't become a knight what do you think you would be doing?" I let his question lingering about holding his hand tightly before we both sat across the grass both of us staring at the lake being lot up by the moonlight.

"I probably be normal, not working for the royals, maybe working at the library I love books like it's a second nature. " I chuckled deeply feeling his eyes on me.

He smiled slightly slowly resting his head on top of my own rubbing his thumb all over my hand.

"That seems really fitting for you, you have knowledge of things from reading, I always trying to picture myself normal but it doesn't really work out in my favor. The more so think about it the more I can't.... I wanna be known and needed, I want everyone to know my name. I actually wanna have my own kingdom, with my name almost in the skies, with me as the king." I listened to him intensely.

I could see that a lot from Griffith you can tell that even though he didn't show it. His name being known is something he wanted and craved.

"Well Griffith you are heading in that direction, married to Aria if something ever happened to her. You'd be a prince regardless, the king has no next kin, the queen wouldn't be able to have the kingdom so in all it could go to you. " He blinked his eyes a couple times.

"Is that how it really works?" He questioned squeezing my hand deeply lifting it up to kiss.

"That's how it works here, the queen and king are quite terrible." I laughed quietly at the thought resting my head on his neck slowly taking in his sweet husky smell the breeze blowing between us very slowly yet firmly.

"But sadly they are my queen and king." I muttered Griffith hummed quite a few times.  Before he moved my head so it was resting on his chest while his free hand slowly stroked and messed with my hair.

His chin resting on my forehead while he kept pressing small kissed all over my forehead each one lingering more then rest.

"I promise everything will be ours Angel... It has to be just gonna take a little time but it will all be ours."