Chapter 14; Twisted cousin (part 3)

Aarti's pov

After finishing my take outs, I hop off the table and walk towards my cousin who is right now staring so sweetly at me.

Aarti- " So, did you decide? You want to change your decision and tell me everything."

1st cousin- " Yo-you won't get away from this, e-asily."

Aarti- " You are stubborn for sure, but everyone has weaknesses like yours is uncounciois right next to you."

His eyes widened " No, don't, don't even go near her."

I walk back to the table and pick up a water bottle and pour it in a glass and walk back towards my captives and I splash the water at my sister's face.

2nd cousin- "Eh.., huh? Where am I ?Aaa, my head. "

Aarti- " You are in hell for your sins, get ready for judgement."

2nd Cousin- "Judgement? Wait,...is that you, Aarti?

Aarti - " Wow, you remember me."

She turned to her side and jumped back in her chair.

2nd cousin- "Brother? What happened to you?..Wait, why are we both tied? What's happening Aarti?"

Aarti- "Tsk, tsk, tsk, aren't you just too innocent. "

1st cousin- " She IS... innocent, let her be, do what you want with me, don't include her."

Aarti- " Did I tell you to speak? Why are you interrupting? Keep your mouth shut, or there are many fingers left for me."

2nd cousin- " C-an you first kindly tell, me w-hat's happening?"

Aarti - " Ok.. innocent one let's start with these two words my father. I say my father with air quotes.

Her eyes widened and she turned towards her brother as she took in the situation.

Aarti- " So, since your brother was being stubborn and denied to tell me anything it's ur turn."

Her head snapped in my direction, it seemed her eyes would come out any moment.

2 nd cousin- " M-y chance? W-what do...you mean... by my chance."

1st cousin- " AARTI! You will not touch her."

Aarti - " I will not...... but this will."
I raised the knife I was holding. " To a girl, especially like your beloved sister, her appearance matters the most, doesn't it? "

I walked towards her and held her face with my one hand, pressing her cheeks with my thumb and fingers and lifted the scissors.

1st cousin- " No, you can't do that, you yourself are a girl, appearance must matter to you too."

I jerked my hand away from her face and turned towards him.

Aarti- " Ha, you really take me to be like that."

I raised the knife and kept it on my right cheek and slowly pressed it. I could feel the hot liquid flowing down when I pulled down the knife.

It stung but I ignored it and said " Now what do you have to say?"

His mouth was slightly open but no words came out.

Aarti- " Ha, I knew it."

I turned back to his sister to see her shocked expression and when she saw my face properly as I was facing her she gasped.

2nd cousin- "NOOOOOO. Plz Aarti I beg you don't do this to me, I am your sister after all. "

Aarti- " Do you realise what kind of sister you were to me? You hated me, when I was young we used to visit, remember and how would you welcome me? Oh you wouldn't and if I had a nice dress you would spoil it. You even once stuck gum in my hair. At that time I was just like you I would cry when you did that, I hated I had to get my hair cut because of you. All you cousins would go out to places and would leave me alone and even when the elders forced you to take me then? You would leave me in the middle of the road, I was lucky that the people who used to find me were had no bad intentions. Remember what you would tell at home after this? That I ranaway everytime, you know how much I would get scolded, that I would have to face months without being allowed to go out. Did you ever think that I WAS YOIR SISTER? Then why should I, you are not my sister so never say that EVER AGAIN. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT"

I took a deep breath and turned back and walked to the table to get some water. After drinking some water I turned around and saw theme trying to open themselves.

Aarti- " Do you have a death wish? "

They both freezed as they heard my voice.

Aarti- " I have wasted enough time, now my patience is running out."

I pick up the knife again and again grab het face.

Aarti - " Tell your brother to tell me everything or your face will be worse than Grudge's ghost."

1st cousin- " I will tell!! First leave her."

Aarti - " Okay, speak. I don't have so much time"

1st cousin - 12 years ago..

*************************

Author-

Hola
I think Aarti is scary what do you think?

Vote comment
Sending love ❤️❤️
Bye~
Meem