Chapter 6; Shi part 1

Aarti's pov

I get off the train and head to the the hotel room I booked under a false id, you see I need to be undercovers.

Then I have a little rest in the hotel room because I know it would take atleast Avantika an hour to reach here.

I had sent her the voice message just before I was about to reach Lucknow.

I know she would come by plane and I could not afford her coming here before me or else she would stop me. I can't stop now I have come to far.

I might be resting but my plan is in action. This might be the last time I rest before I put my ultimate plan into execution.

Having so much on mind can't let me rest so I got up and started carrying out my plan early.

******

Avantika's pov

After exiting the airport I could not decide what to do, where to go.

I know I need to find a hospital but which, she told me but I don't remember.

Fuck this, I don't have time. My first thought was to do as people do in detective movies looking into maps for hospitals.

I was about to enter a book shop when my senses came to their right place. I have google maps, Fool.

I open my phone and was about to open Google maps when a notifications pops up on my screen.

News notification, now is not the time but as I am about to remove the notification, I read the heading.

"Girl puts herself on fire
on hospital terrace."

I feel too shocked and am left standing there trying to process the news.

Below the headline is written

"Check the video of her sucide. People are advised to not let children witness it."

........

Author

Tell me tell me what u think happened?

Vote

Thanks~
Meem