Chapter 11; Truth

Aarti's pov

The wind blowing, the sound of the horns, the sun behind the clouds, all will be gone one day.

I see the door of the building next to the one I am standing on.

She steps out on the terrace wearing the clothes given to het by me. She follows what I told her to, the steps of putting of putting herself on flame.

She doesn't even flinch, while the fire eats away her skin, I think I found the perfect pray, the perfect tribute to God.

For a second, I felt pity on that girl, but then I remember " Every great deed needs a virgin sacrifice ", and I put her... as my goat to slaughter.

In this era, there are so many people out there, around us, who are- depressed, dejected, stressed, lonely and so many other things.

These are the kind of people who are most vulnerable when striked at the right place at the right time.

All I had to do was convince this poor soul that there is a way to reach god, but for that some norms are to be followed.

I manipulated with her emotions to get my work done, it might be selfish but it was necessary.

The only issue with this paln was the plastic surgery, IT COSTED ME A FORTUNE!!!! But it had to be done to make her look like me and make all this convincing not for the world but for the one person I want safe, Avantika.

If she doesn't believe this, it will be impossible for me to stop her from coming after me.

I watch the flames picking up intensity when another thought crosses me mind
This isn't just this girl who is dying, my reality, my life and my friendship all are burning up with her.

For the first time I feel the anger of those flames, the fire I have fallen in love with. Not being able to watch spelling I put to burn puts me at unease.

So, I turn back and walk down the stairs, the siren of the fire truck and ambulance already around the building, they came too early.

I wanted her to burn just a little more, just enough to fullfil my desire.

I get out of the hospital and look up at the building, the fire is so huge and beautiful. I would have loved watching such a fire but that one thought ruined it all.

With my mind full, I proceed to walk go my hotel. People are running here and there, shouting and screaming.

Gosh, if they would just be quiet. What is the use of screaming like this!!

Keeping my head down, I just move, not caring where my feat would take me.
Luckily, they take me exactly where I would like to go at such a time, a burger shop. I smile, Avantika's favourite junk food to eat.

Sigh*
Avantika would have gone mad if she knew I ate a "BURGER!!" without her.
*Laughs, she was such a kid..... but it's all in the past now,a past I just turned into ashes.

I order a cheese burger and after a very long time, I eat in peace, but the peace felt more bothering than Avantika telling me weird stories over food.
I miss her just too much already.

I leave the small shop, wiping my face with a napkin and throwing it in a dustbin.

I push the thoughts of my past away, finally, it's time to do what is actually to be done.

It is time for some killing, tortures and my ULTIMATE REVENGE PLAN.

******

Avantika's pov

Five minutes? Ten minutes? Half an hour? Or more? How long had we been crying holding each other, I could not tell.

I have lost the most precious person in my life and I will never get her back.

Since we were young kids, we have been best friends. Many people tried breaking us apart because people are like that and they will always be envious of what you have but they don't. Even with all those barriers we stood holding hands, never letting the bond break. Yes we fighted each other and fighted a lot, but, isn't that common among friends.

I love her just to much to forget her presence and to believe she just left me. I don't wanna belive it, something os telling me not to but.... I-I just saw her burn with my own eyes.

Why? Aarti why? I could have helped you, you should have talked to me but you took a selfish decision and killed yourself.

You got free of this world and left me here to suffer alone

WHY AARTI? WHY?!!!

I hate you Aarti. How could you do this to me? I don't believe this.

I start crying again and Sarthak still held me, he had stopped crying but I think he understood my state and I held him tighter not caring about wetting his shirt.

I just cried.

**************************************

Author -

This chapter took a lot of my emotions:/

Tell me through your comments

And vote

Thank u :/
Meem