€𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶€

Lyra woke up to the sun kissing her face

Lyra woke up to the sun kissing her face. She smiled at the warmth before stretching out her limbs satisfied with the cracks they gave her in return. When she opened her eyes she smiled. She was laying on Severus' couch while Sirius laid on the other one. Severus windows were opened and light in sunlight filling the whole living room. She closed her eyes to stay in this moment. She couldn't help but giggle. Literally 3 weeks ago she was a slave eating next to nothing. Now she was eating full meals and had both godfathers with her.

"What are you thinking about, Lyra?"

"Just thinking about how so much has changed and how I'm happy to have you back."

Sirius chuckled. We both laid on the couch soaking in the sun rays for what felt like 30 minutes. I heard Severus walk-in but didn't move.

"I just spoke with Harpsgold and he told me the Grimmauld Place is fixed up ready to go."

I faked a hurt expression.

"Kicking us out already?"

Severus shook his head with a smile.

"Hasn't even been 24 hours and she's already as dramatic as you." He said while looking at Sirius. Sirius laughed in response

"Thank you for all your help, Severus. You are always welcomed to the Manor."

Severus nodded but I could see the surprise and gratefulness in his eyes.

"Come one Sirius, we need to decorate!"

"You're just like my cousin Nymphadora."

"Contact her! She has to help us decorate the Manor!"

"She's at Hogwarts though."

"Make her come over during break or something I don't know."

Sirius looked at Lyra and found he couldn't say no.

"Fine."

While he walked out of the room towards the bathroom he thought he heard 'whipped' but he wasn't sure. He did however hear Lyra still celebrating.

𝓜𝓘𝓝𝓘 𝓣𝓘𝓜𝓔 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓟~

I, Severus, and Sirius were all sitting down eating breakfast. I heard a tap and turned to see the Daily Prophet. Not thinking much of it, I grabbed the paper while Sirius fed and water the owl. Then I opened the letter.

PETER PETIEGRW FREED?

You heard right my readers, Peter Pettigrew had a private trial. No witnesses were there besides Dumbledore and Lady and Lord Potter. It has said the trial went well and Peter is going to be teaching at Hogwarts. That's all my readers I'll see until next time.

~Rita Skeeter

When I finished reading I couldn't believe it. Dumbledore let Peter free in a heartbeat but let Sirius rot in Azkaban. I felt angry.

'Dumbledore your an asshole'

I looked up at Sirius and saw he was also angry but he had pain and sorrow in his eyes.

"Don't worry Sirius, we'll get them back. We'll show him how a real Lord acts."

Severus chuckled at the obvious roast aimed to Lily and James

I ended my sentence with a wink. I felt satisfied hearing him chuckle.

"Yea, we'll get 'em back cub."

𝓣𝓘𝓜𝓔 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓟

3𝓡𝓓 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

It's been 3 years since Severus had saved Lyra. She made sure he was aware of how grateful she was and showered him with gifts.

She spent the last three years traveling the world with Sirius. During the summer when Hogwarts was closed Severus joined them. When they weren't traveling or when Sirius was at work, she would hang out with Nymphadora and her family.

Soon she was on her own again though. Nymphadora or "Tonks" was getting trained by Sirius so both of them would be busy. When she was on her own she talked to Walburga, read or practiced dueling.

Today was another day she would be home alone again but she didn't mind. Tonks and Sirius always made it up to her by buying her books and spending time with her on the weekends.

It was 7:30 when she got ready to make breakfast. Her toast just popped out when she heard a tap. She assumed it was the Daily Prophet. She was right and wrong. There were two owls and one had a fancy letter on its leg. Already knowing what it is I started squealing and singing.

"Who's got their Hogwarts letter? I got my Hogwarts letter! I said who got their Hogwarts letter!? I GOT MY HOGWARTS LETTER!"

"What the bloody hell is going on!?"

𝓛𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

I looked behind me, shocked to see Sirius. His hair was all over this place and he looked tired.

"How come you're not at work?"

"I took a day off. What are you doing"-

"I got my Hogwarts letter!!" I said cutting him off.

I watched as his tired and confused face changed into happiness and pride.

"I'm so proud of you cub I knew you would have gotten your letter. Wanna call Tonks and get some ice cream?"

"YES!"

Tonks was like my older sister. I love her.

"Oh wait, lemme get the paper."

I wished I didn't read the paper. In big words the newspaper read:

Boy-Who-Lived got his Hogwarts letter!

Today around 7:15, Henry Potter got his Hogwarts letter! Lady Potter is said to be throwing a party in honor of her only child getting his letter. Here is a picture of him and his friends on the next page. That's all for today, my readers!

~Rita Skeeter

I flipped the page and saw my brother with a red-headed boy and some girl with bushy brown hair. They all had expensive robes and the girl was wearing a lot of jewelry. They all had on smirks. I scoffed and put down the paper. I wasn't going to let them ruin my happiness. One thing that did sting was how Lily said she only had one child. What is with them podcasting everything about Henry to the world though?

'I don't need them anyway. Tonks, Severus, and Sirius are all I need. They've been a better family to me in 3 years than she has in my entire life. I can picture Lily having a heart attack seeing me board the train.'

I let out a dark chuckle.

"Uh oh, what are you thinking about Lyra."

Sirius wouldn't care what I did to them. He would just be upset if he wasn't in on it.

"Just thinking of Lily having a heart attack seeing me board the train because I'm a supposed squib."

"That would be funny huh."

"It would. Now let's go get Tonks!"

𝓡𝓮𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓷 6/22/21