Chapter 47

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights, people

Don't stop believin'Hold on to the feelin'Streetlights, people

Four and a half months later

Today Mac is apparently throwing Harry and I a baby shower.

It shouldn't be anything too extreme. It's just going to be our small group of friends. I think Mac just wants an excuse to throw a party since we haven't been going to the club as much as usual.

Mac is also really fucking excited to be an uncle.

My due date is quickly approaching and I feel like I'm the size of a beluga whale. But, other than that, life is great.

One of the best things about being pregnant is that I can wear tight clothes and not have to worry about how big my stomach looks.

With that in mind, today I am wearing a tight red dress with a small white flower pattern on it. The dress ends at my upper thigh and I actually feel really fucking hot in it. It shows off my ass nicely. But it also shows off how fucking pregnant I am.

Right now, Harry and I are sitting on the couch and spending some time with baby fishnet, since we still have some time until we have to be at Mac's for the party

We have yet to choose a name for her. We have a few in mind, though. Harry and I have very similar names, so I kind of want to name her something similar to our names as well. I think that would be cute.

But until we decide on a name, baby fishnet seems to be the nickname that has stuck. Sometimes we call her little care bear, too. It just depends on the day I guess.

We both have our hands on my stomach because baby fishnet seems to be kicking a lot right now.

The first time I felt her kick, I was so confused. It just feels like little flutters in my stomach. When I first felt it, though, I thought something was wrong. After one frantic call to our doctor, we found out it was actually a good thing and that baby fishnet was just kicking.

I think the moment that we first felt her kick was a huge mind fuck for both Harry and I.

We both obviously knew that I am pregnant and that we are becoming parents soon. But when we felt her kick for the first time, it suddenly became so much more real.