Introduction & Trailer

Hello digital bookworms and welcome to Turbulence!

I'm extremely excited about this story and wanted to do a little introduction to discuss what is to come!

This story will take place in a fiction town of a fictional place. There will be two rival biker gangs, The Westwind Turbulants and the Eastland Electrics. Those two gangs, and what goes on within the gangs, will be the overarching theme of the story essentially.

But, as always, we will have our fun. Get excited for some fucking amazing badass women action, some jokes, some lighthearted moments, some romance, and equally as important...kinky smut.

Oh, and biker Harry wearing fishnets.

This statement is more for me, but I just felt like I should let everyone know that I have fallen in love with the girl who plays the main character. She is a plus sized model and absolutely stunning. And if I see any negative comments regarding her appearance, or the way any girl who doesn't fit society's ridiculous standards looks, I will report the comment.

Furthermore, this story will contain some sensitive topics. I will list them below incase those topics are too much for you, resulting in you deciding not to read. And that is totally okay! If something is uncomfortable for you, don't force yourself to read it!

I will be trying my best to put trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters that include these topics, but here is the list anyway.

Topics Include
drug and alcohol usage
extreme violence
body shaming / body image issues
sexism
family issues

By the way, this is your one and only warning that this book will contain mature and explicit content, aka smut.

Also, this story will be A.U. which stands for alternate universe. All of the people I have listed in the character list have zero affiliation to the character they are playing in this story. There is no aspect of their real life in this story. Yes I am using Harry Styles and Zayn Malik, and their real names, but that is practically it. I don't feel comfortable using the names of their family or friends because I want it to be clear that this story is pure fiction. Think of the the people I chose as skin-suits for the character, like they are casted in a movie. They are just to give you a visual as to what I see when writing, also for gifs and imagery to be used throughout the story.

Furthermore, I will be putting a song at the beginning of each chapter to set the tone of the chapter. I will also pick out a few lyrics from each song that tie into that chapter and it will be at the top above the banner that I will put to show which character's point of view that chapter is in. I encourage you listen to the song to elevate your reading experience.

With all that being said, I hope you stick around to see what is to come of this story. So, rev your engines and hit the wide open road! It's time for some turbulence!(:

All the love
-M

The Trailer

Teaser