Chapter 44

Let's stay like this forever
I'll kiss you every night
As long as we're together
No, I can't get much higher, high, high

Let's stay like this foreverI'll kiss you every nightAs long as we're togetherNo, I can't get much higher, high, highNo, I can't get much higher

"How is Stiletto always late?" Macgyver rolls his eyes while we continue to wait outside the club.

After Harley and I got back home from Frank's, she said that she wanted to celebrate us being free of our past troubles. Harry Styles and Harley Stover will be legally dead as of next week. So Macgyver had the idea of going to the club to celebrate all together. He keeps calling it our funeral.

If I didn't know Macgyver, I would think him calling us going out tonight Harley and I's funeral would be strange. It's definitely not what you would usually think a funeral would be like. It should be fun, though. I could use a nice night out.

"Calm down, Goofy." Amanda says as she struts towards us. She is wearing a sparkly red dress and one of her many pairs of stilettos that she is so fond of. "You think I would miss two of my best friends' funeral?"

Wait, I'm one of her best friends? I've never had someone so casually refer to me as their best friend before, I'm a bit taken aback

I think Harley noticed my state of confusion. Because I soon feel her tugging on my arm, "care bear, you coming?"

With her words, I turn my head and see that everyone has already started walking into the club.

The moment we walk through the entrance and the red lights of the club color everything around me, a mix of emotions runs through me. The last time all of us were here was on New Years. Not only was that the day that Macgyver almost fucking died, but that was also the day I was kidnapped by Niall.

It's been almost two weeks since we returned to Westwind from that whole shit show. However, the trauma still feels very very fresh. To be honest, I don't know if I will ever recover from everything fully. Yes, my body will be completely fine when I get my casts off in a month. But I'm worried my mental state will never be fine again.

I got brutally tortured and to the point where I accepted that I was going to die at a young age. And now, everything has done a one-eighty. I'm here, alive, and am no longer staring death in the eye. It's kind of hard to wrap my mind around how fast everything changed.