Chapter 6

Out here goin' broke
Hey yeah
Yeah we're just blowin'
Smoke

Out here goin' brokeHey yeahYeah we're just blowin'Smoke

I just got out of the shower. And I really need to go to a store and buy a towel. Because using one of my jumpers to dry myself off is getting old.

I make my way to put on my briefs and start getting dressed when I hear a knock at my door.

It doesn't even cross my mind to finish getting dressed as I walk over, in only my briefs, to answer my door.

I crack open the door just enough so whoever it is can't see inside my place, but can still see me.

"Oh hello, daddy." I am greeted my a wide eyed Mac as he eyes me up and down.

I kind of like this Mac guy. He's very straightforward and unapologetically himself.

And I don't mind him obviously flirting with me.

I have never been one to label my sexuality. And people who have a problem with that can honestly go fuck themselves. Because their opinion doesn't matter to me whatsoever.

I'm comfortable with who I am.

"Hello, Macgyver."

"You saying my full name in that accent of yours does things to me." He says as he starts to fan himself with his hand.

I shake my head and let out a light laugh. "What do you want?"

"Oh so so many things." He starts to say. "But the girls and I are heading out on a ride a bit further out west. I thought I would see if you want to tag along."

I flick my eyes behind him for a moment and see Harley, Natalie, and Amanda waiting next to their bikes outside Harley's trailer.

I'm still pissed at myself for putting my guard down and letting her clean me up.

I told her to sit on me.

There I went thinking with my other head again.

And the alcohol in my system was definitely clouding my better judgement. I hate that I'm a horny drunk.

But she started asking questions. That made me worry.

The less they know about me the better.

Not just for my safety, but for theirs too.

But the way she teased me, making me think that she was about to kiss me.

She knew just what she was doing, messing with me like that. And I could tell she enjoyed doing it too.

I have so many pent up emotions from all the shit that went down before I came here.

Sex sounds like a very appealing way to let that all out.

Fuck, I need to stop thinking with my dick.

Damn it Harry, get it together. You can't let yourself create any ties here.