Part 3: old friend

(Trigger warning: alcohol, toxic thoughts, etc.)
BAKUGOU
Let him go? Is he fucking joking? I can't do that, no matter how much I fucking want to.
I grabbed his warm and delicate face in my hands, tracing his shitty freckles with my thumb. His eyes locked with mine and for a second I recognized him.
"You were always looking down on me, you know." I whispered, my chest was tightening the more I thought about how much he's lost.
How much we've both lost.
"Please don't move away, I want to see if this works."
I let out a breath, leaning my head closer to his.
Pressing my lips to his,  I realized much they were trembling. My brows furrowed as my hands came to his green tangles.
I just want him to remember.
I pressed another kiss to his fragile lips.
Remember.
And another.
Please.
And once more.
I felt a hard slap on the side of my face as I stumbled backwards.
"What the fuck." He spat, wiping his mouth. "I was expecting you to give me a quick peck," he muttered, "not try to start a heavy make out session, you pervert." He snapped as my hand clung to my stinging cheek.
He really just hit me.
"I'm sorry," I whispered, still shaken.
"Whatever. I'm done here." He huffed, wiping his shirt off in disgust. "See you tomorrow." He snapped, walking away from me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey watch where you're going, idiot!" 
An annoyed voice reminded me of my childhood. I watched as he rushed an old customer away. I chuckled, pushing through the double doors of his small shop.
"Tekatzo!" I called, waving to the blue-haired idiot. "Heya dumbass." I grinned, "If it isn't the leader of the agency Bakugou." He chuckled as we greeted each other with our childhood handshake.
Back then, things were still so simple.
"Been tough for you recently, man?" He asked, continuing to wipe off his counter. "You know that's the only reason I came," I huffed, leaning against the wall beside him. "Just been one of those days, eh?" He asked, attempting to make conversation.
"Sure, let's go with that." I scoffed, looking down at my hands.
"How much did you bring?" He asked, and I pulled out my wallet. "Sixty. Whatcha got?" I smirked, pulling out the three twenties between my middle and index finger. "Lucky for you I've been keeping this just for the off chance you'd show up again." He explained, handing me a couple bottles of liquor. "Fuck yeah, my dude." I grinned, handing him the bills. "I'll take em'."
- - - - - -
I can't believe I've resorted to sneaking alcohol into the dorms. But, I'm determined to sleep tonight, no matter how much Deku comes to my mind. I haven't been sleeping well since we rescued him.
I shoved the alcohol into my backpack before I walked through the big doors. It smelled like something was burning, so I went to check the kitchen.
I stopped in my tracks.
"Todoroki, aren't you supposed to be good at cooking?" Deku's soft laugh echoed through the dining room. I let my body rest against the wall, knowing they couldn't see me. "I don't like to use my flames, you know this Midoriya." He was taking it too seriously. I heard Deku let out a loud giggle, "stop being such a party pooper!"
I felt a soft smile creep onto my face.
He's happy, alright.
He deserves it after everything he's been through.
Then why does my chest feel so heavy?
I headed to the elevators, keeping my head down. As the elevator door opened, red hair filled my vision. "Bakubro! Ayo, what're you up-" he hit the back of my bag and froze. "Whatcha got in there?" He muttered, looking up at me with concern. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the elevator with me. I pressed the button to make the door close before I shoved him against the elevator wall. "Keep your mouth shut about this, shitty hair. You understand?" I growled, pressing my arm against his chest to keep him still. He gulped, but gave me a small nod. "I'm not gunna tell anyone." He muttered, "but, can I join?"
"As long as it's just you." I sighed, "I need to sleep, so don't drink it all." I explained, releasing him from my grasp. He nodded before he pressed the button for my floor. "Do you do this often?" He asked, looking down at his shirt as he wiped my sweat off of him. "Not anymore." I explained, grabbing my bag's strap and adjusting it to my shoulder.
When the elevator door opened we rushed to my dorm, throwing my bag onto my bed. Shitty hair grabbed the strap, pulling the zipper down as he grabbed the bottle of vodka from my bag.
"Are we drinking this straight up?" He asked, opening the glass bottle. "Whatever."
He handed me the bottle, and I took a swig. I let out a sigh as the burning sensation of the alcohol followed the cold liquid down my throat. "Don't hog it man," shitty hair smiled, taking the vodka from me before taking a drink. He coughed, setting the vodka down on my bedside table. "Damn that shit's strong," he coughed. I let out a laugh as I took another swig from the bottle.
Half an hour or so went by, and I was already feeling the alcohol go to my head. Shitty hair was laying on his back, his head was dangling off the edge of my bed. He smiled over to me as I sat against my mattress on the floor. I gulped down the last of the vodka, letting the glass fall to the floor with a thud. "Shhh, Bakubro, you might give us away." He whispered as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, not like it matters." I hiccuped, looking down at my hands. "What do you mean by that, Bakugou?" He asked, turning around to sit upward. "So be it if we get caught, it doesn't matter anymore." I muttered, crossing my arms. Shitty hair scratched the back of his head. "Surely you don't mean that." He let out a nervous chuckle. I couldn't bring myself to answer, the spinning wall left me mesmerized. "I'm okay with getting caught. I don't want to be in this stupid dorm anyway." I muttered, keeping my gaze on the wall. "Why not?" He asked, plopping down beside me.
"I can't stop thinking of him." I whispered, pulling myself into a hug. I could feel the same stinging sensation in my chest. "Oh, Midoriya?" He asked, his head falling to my shoulder as he let out another hiccup. I nodded, looking down at my legs. "You gotta forget about him, man." His words slurred as he gave me a weak punch to the shoulder. "I'm trying, but even drinking doesn't help." I muttered, grabbing the bottle and stumbling to my feet. "Bakubro, don't stand so-" hiccup, "quickly." He muttered, following behind me.
———————————