Questioning Gender

After Granger took Pansy to Hospital Wing, Pansy started to avoid the girl. This went on for a month.

'I can't believe I have to stay behind for class because of something Draco did.' Pansy was furious. Draco and her were parent up for a project, but Draco added the wrong potion. And guess who got the blame for it?

The girl reached the door, but she hesitated for a few seconds. 'Let's just get this over with.' She had opened the door and there was no one in the room besides herself.

"Oh I see that you have to stay behind, too. Miss. Parkinson." There, sat Ronald Weasley. Pansy didn't actually like being called a 'her' but rather a 'he.' She looked dead into his eyes. But then she thought of something and went to go sit next to the boy.

"Hey, Weasley. You're transgender, Female to Male. Correct?" Pansy started, pulling out the chair in front of her. Ron looked up to her, shocked that she knew of him being trans.

"H-how do you know that?" He said, stuttering at first but then stopped.

"I'll take that as a yes then. How did you make everyone stop calling you a 'her?'"

Ron looked at her, "Well I told Harry and Hermione at first to start calling me a 'he' when I was still a girl. Well, I mostly told everyone I know to start calling me that at first. Wait why am I helping you?"

"Ok did you get surgery to look and have boy parts of a boy?" Pansy had asked, completely ignoring the question.

"You didn't answer my questi-" Ron had started but was cut off by the girl slamming her hand on his desk. The boy frightened, started to answer her question. "Well you know how poor I am so I just cut my hair and when I get older I'm getting the surgery. So, at the moment I can get pregnant."

Pansy licked her lip. "You help me become transgender and I'll pay for your surgery. Do we have a deal? And I swear Weasley if you try to argue with me. I will not pay for the surgery and I'll sue your parents." Ron looked at her frighten.

"Ye-yeah I'll help you."

"I also know about your crush on Potter so I will expose that as well." Pansy said not daring to look at the frighten boy. Ron nodded.

"Great! You come over to my dorms today." Pansy said, getting up.

"But how am I gonna get pass the Slytherins?!"

"Easy, I'll be waiting outside for you. And if you aren't there by 4pm then everything you know will become to fall apart! Toddles loser." Pansy loved the fear of others. It made her feel powerful.

Pansy opened the door. She actually didn't have to stay behind class. She knew the loser was there and she had the plan to threaten him into helping her. She had been questioning her gender for a awful long time now.