Hermione Granger helping Pansy Parkinson?

The trio walked through the halls looking for a specific victim, Harry Potter. You can tell which trio is being spoke of now? They had skipped lunch to find Potter after he had left the lunch room early by himself.

First, there was no sound until a high pitched scream. The so called quite and empty hallway was filled to the brim with the Sliver Trio immediately as lunch began.

"You idiots!" Pansy ran after Draco and Blaise. The two have stolen her wand, after she seemly needed it for the rest of her periods. They liked playing tricks on the Potter, but after he had not been found. They took her wand and ran for the heavens. "Wankers!" She was fast, sure, but seemly not as fast as the two in front. They did have longer legs.

Pansy kept her eyes on the boys as they were furthering in distance soon enough. Though at the last second, trying to dodge, a fellow brunette ran into her.

Pansy sat up, feeling a sharp pain in her knee before shaking it. She stood over the person who had ran into her, Hermione Granger. Some bravery when all she can do is read. All her books had fell, she didn't even pay Pansy a mind, instead picking up books. Pansy started to walk away, not offering the girl any help.

She had hated Granger, probably because the Sliver Trio and Golden Trio hated each other. And Granger and her were the only girls— but no. Something entirely revolved around the trio, helping others? Seriously. She didn't understand it. Why did they not like being over around else because they were born with nothing and been use to nothing. As they were handled everything they have every dreamed of. It was sickening, like just make money. Even to talk about her off reading for books. Oh, not to mention she's not even a pureblood, just another thing to add.

But Pansy doesn't know what changed her mind of Granger. She always had fond the girl to be courageous even embarrassed of her own house with all she could was lead. Pansy had admired her, always to afraid to say anything until 4th year. She spoke to her, but that was before she met Draco. He helped change her mind into something more, something worth more than playing around with such simple spells. She must talk Granger though, she did help her learn some spells that she had struggled with.

Granger had even caught feelings for Pansy! When they had been friends and were each other's business most of the time. But Pansy, no she didn't have time to have relationships especially with a girl. So Pansy ran, she said no and for summer Pansy didn't write back to her as the letters had pilled up. She didn't even open to read them perhaps Granger had thought they'd continue to speak once the school year had began. However, she met Draco and Blaise.

Pansy remembered she had to find those two to find her wand, she began to pick up speed. Before again that same sharp pain hit and stopped, walking to one of the hall's walls. Leaning down to pull down her sock as she noticed a scrap and just a tad of red bleeding through. It hadn't stained through her black socks, but it did hurt a bunch. She had just needed to continue walking, she had class with Draco next, so he would give her wand back to her in that period.

But before Pansy could help herself stand, there was a hand on her waist.

"I don't need your help, you fuc—", Oh.

Hermione Granger.