Friendship kiss

Hermione shook her head, walking up to the two. "Ron..", she started then looking at Parkinson. "Parkinson."

"Granger." The shorter looked at the female.

Ron chuckled awkwardly, "Oh look there's Harry! I should get going bye!" Ron walked away from the two running to Harry.

Hermione cleared her throat. "I see you and Ronald are close huh?" She smiled but was clearly annoyed. But why she thought, putting a hand up to her own chin.

"Yes, we are. Now what do you want? My friends should be here soon make it fast." Pansy crossed their arms, glaring at Hermione who was annoying the smaller.

The two looked at each other for a while, before Pansy saw two figures come into the hall. The smaller was about to walk away as Hermione tugged on their arm. Hermione smiled, not a sweet smile but rather suspicious one. Pansy caught it fast, and got their arm out of Hermione's grip.

"Awh where's my friendship kiss huh?" Hermione pouted, which was clearly annoying Pansy once again.

"Friendship kiss? You think I gave Ronald a friendship kiss because that was clearly something else." Pansy shot back, their tone changing middle way.

Hermione bent down, looking up with a grin upon her face. "Oh, then what was that supposed to be shorty?" A dark blush shown appearance on Hermione's face, Pansy seen it. But ignored it.

"Short! I'm not short! I'm 5 foot! You're 5 foot 3! You should fear me and that you should!" This caught most of the students in the Main Hall attention. Pansy charged at the taller, but Hermione moved out of the way grabbing the shorter's hand. Pulling them back.

Everyone was staring at them..well mostly everyone but still the amount of eyes made Pansy rather uncomfortable. It was ok when they were staring other students but right now? They were in other rather embarrassing position.

Hermione had Pansy up against her, a hand on their waist. One of Pansy's hand being held by Hermione, the other being in the air. Hermione grinned, now the dark blush making more of a appearance.

𝑅𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

For Pansy at least, Hermione seem she was having a great time.

"I gave you no consent to touch me now let go mudblood." Pansy looked up, Hermione didn't. She was still grinning, raising an eyebrow.

Hermione laughed. "That 'Mudblood' word did hurt my heart, but my dearest Pansy." Hermione leaned down close to Pansy's ear. "I'm not putting you down unless of course.."

Pansy knew what she wanted, was Pansy going to give it to her? No, Pansy was too stubborn. Didn't want to be seen as a sweet person, so they shook their head. "I'm not going it especially not in front of everyone."

"Thought you were such a narcissist? You have everyone's or so attention."

Pansy was annoyed no furious. But they did need to get to their next class, "fine!".

Hermione grinned, Pansy went to kiss Hermione's cheek before-

"Mudblood, I'll like you to put Parkinson down before things get messy." Draco looked at Hermione, who looked at him. She wasn't mad, she knew it was going to happen.

"Oh Malfoy! Wondering when you'll show up and sure I'll put Parkinson down." Hermione smiled, looking back at Pansy before dropping them to the floor. A low growl was heard from Pansy, Hermione straighten herself out.

Draco brought his eyes to Pansy as Blaise went to help the smaller up. "You didn't have to drop them! Ugh Granger!" Draco was annoyed but calmed himself down. "Whatever just shoo."

Hermione smiled, but not at Draco but rather Pansy. "Ok I'll see you again Pansy bye!"

"It's Parkinson!" Pansy screamed out as Hermione walked over to Harry and Ron.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡?