Just a friend thing

"Ron's been acting very suspicious don't you think?" I stated, looking at Harry who was staring at the ground. The taller boy had a blank stare.

"I swear I could have seen Parkinson running out the Gryffindor's common room the other day." Harry broke his gaze from the ground and looked at me. He stopped, he looked so angry when he said that. But I just shook it off.

'It's all making sense now. Ron talking to Parkinson. Parkinson coming out as non-binary. They're friends now..' I looked at the ground.

"You look deep into thought, do you mind sharing?"

Harry's comment brought me out of my thinking. He looked at him, "Ron and Parkinson are friends. Parkinson came out as non-binary and the two ere talking with each other. They were getting along. Parkinson also knew that Ron is transgender."

Harry looked shocked. He stared at the ground without blinking, frozen. After a few seconds, he blinked and looked at me. He was still shocked but he was not frozen anymore. "Do you think he'll leave us for Parkinson?"

"Oh course not! You're his best friend. He wouldn't leave us trust me." I smiled. "Now let's go eat breakfast."

Harry nodded, walking out the door with me. We both had a good relationship with each other, but nothing like cuddling or hugging most the time. We knew each other for 6 years, but I was not into that kind of stuff.

When we were walking through the wall we saw Luna and Ginny. They were hugging and once we were closer. I saw the blush on Ginny's cheek, Harry noticed too. I shook it off and went to greet the two.

"I'm going to go..bye Ginny." Harry stated, turning around heading to Main Hall. Harry's crush was very noticeable. Ginny and Harry dated for two months until Ginny broke it off. But Harry still loves Ginny. He tries getting over he, but he sadly can't. At this point he avoids her. He will do, so until his feelings are gone for her.

"Hey Luna. How's Neville and you?" Ginny knew very well that Neville and Luna were together. She gave a rather depressing look. The look caught the shorter's attendance.

"Ginny are you? You don't look rather good." Luna stated, hugging the taller.

"I'm perfectly fine Luna! Why would you say that?" Pinching the shorter's face and grinning. The blonde giggled. Now the ginger's blush was more visible.

"Well I'll see you guys at breakfast! Cho wanted to speak before breakfast so I better head there, so we finish before breakfast begins. Bye!" Luna said, walking away. That's where I looked at the ginger.

I cleared my throat and she looked at me very confused. "Ginny I know you love Luna, but I do have inform you she is dating Neville." I looked down, my ams crossed.

"I know, Hermione. The more you remember me the more I know she'll never be mine. So why don't you stop reminding me everyday? It'll help me sleep much better than you telling me she'll never be with me. I get it and trust me I'm getting over her." That brought me into shock, I looked up at her. She was crying, that's where she ran off. Sobbing, tears running down her cheek. I felt horrible.

"I never knew she would feel this way. I always knew she was upset, but never like this. As she been getting hardly any sleep because of me? Maybe I could tell Ron. He can cheer her up." I ran into Main Hall, in hope that Ronald would be there. Lucky he was.

But he was talking once again to Parkinson. That didn't stop me I walked up to the two. That's when Parkinson walked closer to him and kissed him on the cheek. I stopped dead in my tracks. 'It's just a friend thing.'

BHAHAHA ITS LIKE 4AM AND I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT BEFORE I GO TO BED.
*Cough*
Sorry for not posting any chapters in two weeks.