Jungkook- "Watch Your Language Babygirl"

You burst through the door of your biology classroom, meeting the frustrated and angry face of your teacher. The students stared at you in silence as you awkwardly walked to your seat. "Twenty minutes Miss Y/N," your teacher sighed, his deep voice resonating throughout the silent room, "you're twenty minutes late!"

You let out a groan, dropping out bag to the floor as you slumped in your seat. "Sorry Mr Jeon," you apologised. "See me after class please," he frowned before picking up his whiteboard marker and continuing with the lesson.

You and Mr Jeon had a past. Since he became a teacher at the school last year, the two of you had frequently hooked up. However since the beginning of this academic year, he completely shut you out. There was still a lot of sexual tension between the two of you in lessons and as you weren't the best student, you often ended up being alone with him in detention.

The end of class finally arrived and you made your way to the front of his desk. The rest of the students filtered out of the room until it was just the two of you.

"Why do you have to make things so difficult Y/N?" Your teacher groaned, standing up from his chair and walking around his desk so he was stood in front of you. "Maybe I want to make things difficult... Mr Jeon," you whispered whilst taking a step closer to him, trailing your finger from his shoulder, down his chest to rest on his belt buckle.

"Miss Y/N, stop that," he ordered, pushing your hand away. You rolled your eyes, taking another step towards your frustrated teacher. "Why do you have to be so fucking boring all of a sudden!" You raised your voice.

You were suddenly pushed against the desk, your butt hitting the hard wood of his table with a bang. Your teacher's arms were on either side of you, trapping you in as he leaned over you dominantly. "Watch your language babygirl" he whispered into your ear, his breath tickling your skin as your heart began to race.

You looked up into his lust filled eyes and stared at his chest which was heaving with arousal and anger. "I- J-jungkook," you stuttered, blushing at the close proximity. "What is it babygirl? Cat got your tongue?" He laughed, his deep chuckles vibrating through your body.

Your teacher lifted you up, placing you on the desk as he placed both his hands on your thighs. "We better make this quick sweetheart," he raised one eyebrow, cocking his head as he looked at you as if asking for permission. You nodded, grabbing one of his hands and sliding it under your short skirt to rest on your clothed core.

"Damn, you're soaked," he laughed, pulling off your panties and placing them in his desk drawer. You internally groaned, already knowing you wouldn't be getting them back anytime soon.

You shuffled forwards until you were sat right on the edge of the desk as Jungkook undid his belt, pulling his member out of his boxers and work trousers. He stroked it a few times and you drooled at his large size. "Like what you see?" He smirked, placing the tip of his member at your entrance and you nodded.

Jungkook slowly slid into your core, his member filling you up as you let out a loud moan. "J-Jungkook, ah..." You groaned as he began slowly thrusting. "It's Mr Jeon to you babygirl," your teacher grunted as he thrusted deep into you, hitting your g-spot dead on.

"Shit, Mr Jeon," you moaned, as his thumb started rubbing your aroused clit, creating even more pleasure for you. "I t-told you to watch y-your mouth Y/N!" He groaned, tilting his head back as his mouth hung open from pleasure and his eyes squeezed shut.

You grabbed the back of your teacher's neck, pulling him in for a deep, passionate kiss. Jungkook's thrusts sped up and his lips enveloped yours. You felt yourself approaching your high. Your arms wrapped around your teacher's neck and his hands grabbed your waist, pulling you closer to meet his deep thrusts.

"I'm c-close baby," your teacher stuttered, his hands gripping your waist harshly as he bit your lip to the point where it almost bled. You felt your core clenching around Jungkook's throbbing member. You both simultaneously released, his fluids shooting inside of you as you shook in his arms.

Jungkook relaxed, keeping his softening member inside of you as he rested his head on your shoulder. You pulled his body closer, wrapping your arms around your teacher's waist as you let out a shaky exhale.

"I love you Y/N, I know it's wrong but I freaking love you," Mr Jeon sighed, caressing your back lovingly. "That's why I was avoiding you this year... I didn't want to hurt you by catching feelings, I guess it was too late though," your teacher frowned, pulling away from you and tucking his member back into his clothes.

"Jungkook, I love you too. Please never feel like you have to avoid me," you said, holding his hand tightly in yours. You saw his face light up at your words before he pulled you into a heated kiss.

After pulling away he smirked, his eyes sliding up your bare thighs as he spoke, "you know, I need to put you in detention for swearing..." You let out a flirty laugh as you grabbed your belongings, hearing he school bell signalling the start of your next lesson. "I guess I'll see you in detention then Mr Jeon," You purred, before silently exiting through the classroom door.