Park Jimin- Pool Sex

The loud bass music blasted out from the back of your boyfriend's house. He had always been a party animal, you, not so much, however you always went round so support him and to spend time together. This time, his parents were away on a business trip, leaving Jimin alone. This happened often but he never complained as his relationship with his parents wasn't the best. That's why he was glad to have you, you supported him through his life choices especially when his parents wouldn't. You entered through the front door, walking through the entrance hall into the crowded kitchen. You picked up an unopened beer bottle on the way through to the back garden.

Walking outside, your eyes tried to focus on the beautifully decorated exterior. Fairy lights hung from the garden fence and colour changing disco lights were hooked onto long extension leads. One table was crowded with alcoholic beverages of all kinds as another held enough snacks to feed a nation. Shirtless guys and girls in bikinis were scattered around the patio as some relaxed in the pool. Your mouth dropped in awe at the effort put into this party. Suddenly your eyes fixated on Jimin, he noticed you waking over to him as his eyes wandered over your body. He licked his lips, pulling his bottom one between his teeth with a smirk. You swayed your hips gently, your body only slightly covered in the red bikini that showed of your curves.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you into his bare chest, you inhaled his masculine scent, pushing your face deeper into his neck, it had only been a few days since you last saw him, but you felt like you had been apart for months. His tight warm grip around your lower waist held the two of you closely together. He kissed your cheek gently as you pulled apart. A smile creeping onto your lips as you took a large sip of your beer, him doing the same. "I missed you baby," I giggled as he took my hand, gently leading me to two nearby barstools. "I missed you too angel, I'm glad you could make it," he smiled, his shining eyes turning into tiny crescents. The two of you sat there for hours catching up and talking about various topics, while drinking your way through multiple drinks.

As the minutes turned into hours, more and more guests began to say their goodbyes, a few having to be carried out while others left as though the alcohol had no effect on them whatsoever. "Was that the last guest?" You asked turning to your boyfriend who was picking up empty cans and bottles that were left on the pool side. "I believe so, you're staying tonight right?" He asked without looking up. "Yeah of course," you laughed, the alcohol affecting you. Your boyfriend cracked a smile whilst reaching for a bottle that was floating in the water. Taking the opportunity, you crept up on him, giving him a small shove, causing him to dramatically fall into the water with a splash. You tried to hold your laughter as Jimin gave you the least impressed look while swimming back towards you. Your laughter was broken when he grabbed you, pulling you into the deep water with him.

"Whoops," he smirked, "swim with me?" You complied, the two of you swimming to the shallow part of the pool in a fit of laughter. "You look beautiful tonight y/n." You blushed at the compliment and pulled him towards you capturing his lips in a heated kiss. Jimin kissed back with just as much passion, his hand snaked round to your ass as he squeezed it gently. You let out a soft moan and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. The two of you walked backwards until Jimin had you trapped in the corner of the pool. He lifted you up, sitting you on the side of the pool and opening your legs. "I've been waiting for this all night baby, you know how tempting you look in this outfit." His right hand slid under the bottom of your bikini, circling his finger on your area as you let out a loud moan at the friction. Adding one finger, he continued to thrust in at a slow pace. Your insides clenched around him when he added another finger. "J-jimin I'm gon-" He suddenly pulled his fingers out, leaving you feeling empty.

He pulled his member out of his swim shorts and you happily wrapped your fingers around it, your thumb slowly circling the slit as he let out a deep growl, "stop teasing me babe." You giggled, following his demand and wrapping your hand fully round him, pumping him hard and fast until he pushed your hands off and pulled down your bikini bottoms. "Wrap your legs around my waist," he smirked, pulling my waist to line himself up with me. You sank down onto him, the two of you letting out loud moans. "Ah y/n your so tight!" Resting on his hip, the water surrounded you and the moonlight illuminated the droplets of sweat on his skin.

"You can go." He started to slowly thrust up into you, his hands gripping your waist, holding you still. The euphoric feeling of your bodies against one another's sent you to heaven. He pulled you into a passionate kiss, both of you moaning into it. Jimin's lips trailed down your neck to your breast, he unclipped your bikini and attached his lips to one of your breasts. "Ahh Jimin!" You moaned as he thrusted deep into you, hitting your g-spot. He continued at a fast pace until you felt him twitching inside you, "I'm gonna come, I need to pull out." You nodded as he lifted you off him while he let out his load. His tongue came in contact with your core and he ate you until you came. "F*ck, Jimin!" You sighed, exhausted. Jimin picked up your tired body, carrying you out of the water, "we can tidy up tomorrow," he smiled while you nuzzled closer to his chest.