I moved to Westwind three and a half months ago. Since then, I have done so much. I have laughed. I have cried. I have met people who I now consider to be my friends. I have been to some cool places, like that museum Harley took me to.

But the best thing that I have done is fall in love.

I want to tell Harley that I love her. But I'm definitely being a little bitch about it. I've never been in love before and I don't want to fuck it up.

Harley makes me so fucking happy and she is so damn amazing. When I tell her I love her, I want to do it right.

I hope she loves me too.

I mean, if she didn't, that would be kind of awkward. Because we have two matching tattoos, pretty much live together, are having a baby together, and now legally will have the same last name.

Now that I think about it...we might be kind of fucking crazy.

But I have never been so proud to be crazy.

We all soon make our way to take a seat at one of the tables in the back and order a round of drinks. Harley, obviously, is sticking to just drinking water tonight since she is pregnant.

When we sit down, Harley slides into my side and I instinctually wrap my arm around her shoulder to pull her impossibly closer. She has been a lot more touchy lately since we got back home. But I don't mind at all. The feeling I get when I am close to her is indescribable.

I take a moment to look around the glowing red club and the memory of Harley and I dancing on the dance floor on Halloween comes to mind, causing me to smile.

Harley has been trying to get me to think more positive recently. So I am going to try and focus on that good memory that I have at this club. Rather than the memory of New Years.

"To my favorite two legally dead people!" Macgyver cheers, raising his drink, once the bartender brings them to our table. "Rest in peace Harry Styles and Harley Stover. Happy funeral, you two." He adds before taking a swig of his drink.

" He adds before taking a swig of his drink

"Thanks, Macgyver." I laugh before taking a sip of my own drink.

"I never thought that one day I would be attending my own funeral." Harley chimes in, taking a sip of her water.

"I never thought that I would be attending my brother's funeral and not be crying. It's kind of weird." Maria speaks up.

"We're a weird bunch." Macgyver shrugs. "Better get used to it since you're living here now."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm used to weird." Maria retorts. "Have you met my brother?"

"Your brother is probably the most normal one out of our friend group." Natalie interjects and simultaneously putting me in a momentary state of shock by saying I'm part of the friend group.

"Really?" Amanda snorts. "Harry is the most normal one? Him and Harley literally turned themselves into human care bears."

"They what?" Maria asks, looking slightly confused.