louisandy/n AHH SO CUTE OMG

username AWWW

username2 THEYRE SO CUET TOGETEHR

louishater ew
username2 r u looking in a mirror or
   something??

-

i feel someone slightly shaking me and hear, "darling wake up." i open my eyes and see louis smiling as he rubs one of his eyes. i lift myself from his chest a bit and move up his chest. he leans my head up and i peck his lips softly. "what was that? give me another one." he says with a fake pout. i grin and lean forward to press my lips fully against his.

he leans forward and deepens the kiss pulling me closer. our mouths move over each other's slowly as he pulls me closer. "ew!" millie exclaims as she looks over her shoulder. we break apart at the sudden exclamation and chuckle. "much better." he whispers in my ear as i blush.

"how long till we get there?" millie asks her dad. "about 45 minutes." he answers as she nods. "wanna listen to music?" louis asks as he pulls his phone out and offers me an airpod. i nod and take the airpod as he turns on 'wildflower' by beach house.

-

the car stops and we all head to the windows to get a glimpse of the beach house we're all staying at for the week. the house is right next to the ocean with a winding path leading you towards the water. there are mountains in the back for hikes and beautiful flowers and trees scattered around.

"wow." millie says as she presses a hand against the window. everyone starts leaving the car and we grab our suitcases. we head into the beautiful home and the inside is decorated with a blue modern theme.

i walk throughout the house and make my way into the kitchen that has many modern appliances and some groceries that we brought. everyone walks into the dining room while my dad grabs his phone, "okay, we're getting lunch. what do you guys want?" he asks as everyone throws orders at him to memorize.

louis' dad and my dad leave to go get the lunch for us. "do you want to go to the beach after we eat?" millie asks as she walks upstairs with her suitcase. "yeah, i'm down." i nod as i head upstairs to my room to unpack my clothes.

louis walks in from his room next door and knocks lightly. i look up and smile as he walks over, "foods here." i nod and he grabs my hand as we walk downstairs to eat.

as we sit down we eat and talk about random things we want to do while here. louis lays his hand on my leg and moves it back forth soothingly.

when we finish lunch we all head upstairs to change. i walk over to my suitcase and sift through until i find a bikini. i pin my hair up messily and grab my sunglasses before heading downstairs with a mesh skirt to cover my legs.

 i pin my hair up messily and grab my sunglasses before heading downstairs with a mesh skirt to cover my legs