when we pull up to their house, we can see the lights on and people walking around through the windows. millie and issie walk outside with a few bags and push myself to the middle to open the door. i rush out and meet millie half way. she grins when she sees me and pulls me into a hug, "hey mills." i say slightly giggling as we embrace each other.

we pull away from each other and i head over to issie and smile. she smiles and i embrace her as well. she laughs softly into my ear and i smile, "hey issie." we pull away from each other, "hey y/n, louis' inside still." i nod and help them get their bags in the car.

i set some blankets and a pillow in the back for louis and i and hear someone behind me. "hello darling." i hear a deep british voice say in my ear and i feel his arms wrap around my waist pulling me into him. i turn in his arms and place them on his biceps, feeling his muscle under his shirt, "hey lou." i lean forward and hug him. "is that my sweater vest?" he asks as he pulls away slightly. "maybe." i reply as i help him out his bags in the car.

i lead him towards the blankets and pillows and he smiles, "you did this?" he asks as he sits down opening his arms for me to lay down and get settled. "yeah." i blush as i slip my shoes off and lay next to him draping a blanket over us.

when we get on the road with our coffees to help us stay awake - though it's not working very well - we are all just laying around on our phones. i snuggle farther into louis' chest and feel him stroke my hair slowly as we watch 'anne with an e' together.

"anne and gilbert need to confess already." i groan as he nods tiredly. i look up to him, "are you tired?" i ask as he nods and yawns, covering his mouth politely. i smile and take his phone, turning it off and letting him lay down and get comfortable. i lay on his chest as he wraps an arm around my waist.

i feel my eyes close slowly as i listen to his heartbeat underneath me.

-

issiepartridge cool couple ig 🤷‍♀️(tagged y/n and louispartridge_) Liked by millie

(tagged y/n and louispartridge_)
Liked by millie.sj.partridge, louispartridge_, y/n, and 53,281 others

View all 21,372 comments

y/n they're cool ig

louispartridge_ who is this power couple??
y/n ikr?! i wish i were them

millie.sj.partridge 👀👀
issiepartridge 👀

milliebobbybrown so cute
y/n love u
milliebobbybrown ahh love u more
louispartridge_ *clears throat* 🥺
y/n not the 🥺 emoji