5. Scars and marks.

"I... I don't think so." Even if Will's words were misleading, his eyes were truthful as they reached for his thighs. "I understand you must be embarrassed but I have to ask again: are you hurt elsewhere, Will?"

The pale eyed one looked at the Havana eyed other as tears appeared in his eyes "I.. I don't know, he stuttered, I really don't know how to process things right now... Even if you're doing a... all this for me - which I'm very grateful for- I don't, I mean w-we don't know each other..." As he got more and more nervous, Will became a bit more talkative which did not displease Hannibal. "Sorry" the patient muttered as he looked away. The doctor chuckled softly and quickly eye brushed the bruised body "I understand, then I won't insist. Please let me know if you need help for anything else... He paused for a while and gently completed "I'll be tidying your room and getting fresh sheets then."

Once again the Cannibal got up the stairs and went back to the bathroom, he mechanically opened the medical drawer and put back the medicines and unused gauzes then closed it. As he closed it, he saw his reflection just toward him. His eyes seemed so envious, was it the look he gave to his guest? Hannibal wet his face by the black marble sink and tried to quiet his thoughts, as he tried to do so, his mind travelled back to ten minutes ago when he got to touch and feel Will's warm, or almost burning skin. The reminiscence of his icy hard worker's hands contrasting on the Lambs boiling smooth skin inducing him to moan lightly was just about too much for the doctor to take. He wet his head again and finally thought about the most important thing to think about in his household: "Food".

Hannibal dried his face and took down his jacket and finally decided to change the sheets in the guest room. He placed a Bordeaux silk duvet and pillows cover then proceeded to open the windows to air the room to finally sweep it, when his job was done he came downstairs and looked over Will who put his top back on.