2. Home sweet home

Will gave Hannibal a soft smile, but it pained him since his lip had been slit he also let out a wince as they went in. He sounded like a hurt dog. The pale man took in the details of the place, barely able to believe a single man could live here. "Oh...goodness-" he muttered to himself, sniffling.

Lecter chuckled when he heard the sweet man's expression. "I'm sure you're a great smiler when you're not bruised, '' he teased as he responded to the Lamb's smiling attempt.

''Please sit on one of the sofas and make yourself at home while I go upstairs to get medicines and bandages." Hannibal gently took Will's coat off before heading to the second floor.

Will nodded, still so shocked by the other's hospitality. He was so kind to him yet he barely knew him. Will decided he'd trust him as he plopped down on the couch with another wince. "God, everything hurts." he allowed himself to say during his host's absence .

As Hannibal finally reached the bathroom of the second floor, he sat down on a chair reflecting on his actions and thinking about Will's crying face. He then remembered his eyes and suddenly shed a tear. The Wounded Lamb's bright, pale blue eyes pierced the Cannibal's and successfully touched him. The same shiver from earlier went through his spine when he realised his own two eyes were wet, it has been such a long time since he hadn't cried. Hannibal got up still in the bathroom, opened the medical closet and took ibuprofen pills, bandages and antiseptic spray after weeping the tears out of his eyes. Finally he got downstairs with his « treasures » and with a gentle yet serious voice announced "Ok Will, I found everything we needed to treat your wounds. I know it might sound weird from someone you just met but i'll ask you to take your shirt off, we need to check if you have any contusion"

"Oh... well..." Will looked at him for a good moment, before doing what he said. After all, he decided he'd trust him. So he threw off his shirt not without a cry, laying back against the couch again. The rest of his body was covered in bruises as well from past lovers. He took forever to heal. Always had. He sat ashamed for a moment, slightly covering himself.

The Beast's jaws clenched tight at such an horrid sight, the pale skin of the Apollo-looking body was coated in various tones of blue, violet and red -almost harmonious- to Hannibal's vision. With his eyes, Lecter described Will's upper body and hurried back to his eyes, there was no doubt the Cannibal would be pleased with such a great looking experience but he preferred the Lamb's desperate yet envious eyes. "May I touch your bruises, Will? He asked, "I know what to do, I am a surgeon, I need to analyse the situation." His eyes kept track of Will's reaction as he smiled again. "I know it is embarrassing, Will, but I think it is necessary. " nodded the retired surgeon.

Will thought once more, looking down at the other man then at himself. He was a mess. He almost wanted to cry from the fact that he had so many bruises. But he nodded, moving his arms to his side giving his host an easier access. He kept his eyes away though, closing them after a bit