1. Tough night.

It hadn't been a good day for Will in general. When he saw his ex outside though, it got ten times worse. He had always been a weak man, weaker than everyone around him. Anyone could emotionally break him before he could even get a chance to think ill. When his ex came up to him, angry and drunk, he was only able to sit there and take it. Of course, he tried to talk his way out of it all. But he had left this angry man in the middle of the night.

By the end of their 'conversation', Will was covered in bruises, blood and cuts. Usually the way most of his relationships ended in. His ex was still there though, pinning him against the wall, yelling at him. He was desperate, almost hopeless as tears ran down his cheeks streaming down his neck.

After everyone got home from Lecter's famous feast, the psychiatrist decided to go for a walk in the city. Astonished by the beauty of the night sky, he wandered pretty far from his house and eventually got lost. When he realised his truth, he decided to seek shelter where he could drink before heading back home. Seeing the red and blue neon lights in the distance, he decided to extend his curiosity as he came up close: it was a well hidden pub in the middle of nowhere and in the centre of the city at the same time. Hannibal got close to the entrance doors and pushed them before hearing whimpers and cries from what sounded like the shop's back door. The lithuanian man concentrated himself to confirm whether he was hallucinating or not. He wasn't. He -the most discreet way possible- went to take a look as he saw two men.

One of them was standing up in front of the other, one hand on the wall where was leaning the crying one. The standing man couldn't be seen because the neon lights from the pub were only enlightening the beautifully featured face of the one on the ground. He had bright blue teary piercing eyes, semi-long black hair reflecting the red lighting, his jawline was sharp and Hannibal could not look away from him. It was as if his mind had forgotten the purpose of his presence.

Will was almost ready to give up at this point, he was ready to tell he'd go home with his ex, do whatever he'd wanted him to, which would most likely be someone that would humiliate him even more than he already had the last three months of their relationship. But he was determined to stay strong to just wait it out and hope he'd leave at some point. It was when the man punched him again that Will spotted another, standing around the corner. He locked eyes with him, unable to look away. All he could think about was how intriguing that man looked. How maybe he could help him. But their eyes broke contact as Will got slapped then grabbed by the chin to be forced to look at the man standing against him. He was crying then, salty water streaming down his cheeks. But he made no sound, not wanting to say anything that would make him angrier. He couldn't see that other man anymore with his ex's hand gripping his chin. He was left breathless.

Hannibal could not bear with such a horrible sight, hurting someone with a god-like face and Angel looking eyes was like twisting a knife in the guts of the personification of Art. Not only did it hurt the Cannibal but it also enraged him more and more. When the eye contact with the crying man broke, the Carnophage felt like someone violently took his breath away and he felt an eerily long shiver down his spine. The more the standing man hurt the Lamb, the harder Hannibal's jaws clenched. His fists were so tight he could cut himself if he'd had longer nails. The discreet man hesitated to go and help the victim until the standing man slapped him again. Hannibal ran to them and punched the silhouette so hard it fell on the ground. He wanted to kill him for not respecting true beauty but ended up thinking about the fact that, this time, he wasn't alone. The Vengeful man knocked the violent one off before turning to the other one still crying, all panted up . "Good evening...you are safe now, we should go before he wakes up" did he say.

Shocked by the movement which threw him off balance, he had to hold out a hand and grip whatever he could to regain himself. What he grabbed ended up to be the new man's arm, his grip tight on him. It took him a moment to look up, his eyes almost pleading, Showing gratitude. He stood up upright, finally letting go of him. Will cleared his throat, giving a slight whimper. "Thank you... " he muttered. "Really, thank you.. But, I don't...I don't really have anywhere to go". Will had been living on the streets for a couple days after he had ran away from his last boyfriend. He stayed in bars until they closed then had a crash outside of them. He didn't know what he'd do and didn't want to do anything.

"What do you mean, You don't have anywhere to go? Asked the helper, You don't have a home?" Hannibal hesitated a bit before tidying up his classy outfit and making a decision. "Listen I don't even know your name but I know I don't want to leave you alone in the street at night with all these sick-headed people. My name is Hannibal Lecter and I think you should come to my place tonight. You need to rest and have your bruises checked, I have two bedrooms and it's not too far, what do you think?" The Cannibal wanted to reassure the Lamb again but knew that, considering the night he's just spent, the shelter the helping man proposed was more than enough. He contented himself to smile gently at the Angel's face waiting for his answer.

Will was hesitant to answer the other man. He didn't even know him. Yet he was already so kind to him. Practically saved his life. He felt he could trust Hannibal. So he nodded and offered him a smile. "okay.. thank you, that is.. that's very kind of you.." He mumbled out giving a little whimper at the sudden headache he was feeling. Usually something like this would never have happened but he was desperate. He held his head in one hand, trying to keep still.

"Are you feeling alright? Asked Hannibal without an ounce of nervousness, Would you rather go to a hospital?" As he waited for an answer the Beast was seeking for an eye contact as powerful as the one which happened not more than ten minutes ago. He wanted to be lost in his aquamarine-almost ghostly looking eyes again. Hannibal held the confused man's hand with both his hands and smiled again. Never had he seen such a beautiful person before.

Will felt himself heat up, holding the other's hand as he held his. He did feel dizzy but he shook his head, stumbling a little forward, getting closer to the other before he looked back up to him. "No, I'm okay." He said, mainly with his eyes.

When the wounded Lamb's eyes finally reached Hannibal's, he felt like a sting in his heart, he wanted to make the other one as delighted as he was. "Alright ..." nodded Carnophage as he smoothly held his new friend to help him walk. As they headed the right direction to Hannibal's house, he asked "you still haven't told me your name, have you? " he chuckled sweetly as he reached for his drowning eyes. "I'm getting that you don't know a lot of friendly people but you don't need to act so nervous around me" he smiled again as his sharp teeth shone to the street's lights.

Will gently held the other as they walked along, looking at his feet the whole way there. "Thank you.. it's Will.. Will Graham." He said his name quieter than the rest of his words. He hated telling his name because he wasn't too fond of making links with other humans.

Lecter's eyes seemed brighter when he heard the wounded man's name. He's heard about Will because of work but didn't want to scare him so he hasn't spoken about it during their "trip" to Hannibal's place. "Alright, Will Graham, we're here." He said as his house was just in front of them. It was a really modern, mansion-looking place. It could almost be oppressive for someone not used to living there. "I live alone so you don't have to worry about someone entering the room you'll be sleeping in tonight." He held Graham a little tighter to help him walk the stairs then let go of him to open the door.