3. Understanding past wounds

" Don't..., the host hesitated, "don't be ashamed. These are proof of your strength, marks of your past toxic relationships, they mean your survival and your strength, Will Graham, you are not weak." Hannibal detailed each bruise one by one analysing its colour and its shape. Seeking for another deep eye contact, he slowly approached his cold hands to the colourful yet pale torso of his new friend. Hannibal marked a pose before gently pressing on Will's purple looking ribs "Please tell me if it hurts and allow yourself to cry if it's too much" he said before giving another gentle smile.

Will nodded once more, looking down at the other man finally. He found himself lost in his eyes for a minute, his cheeks turning a light pink colour. But eventually he smiled. Something about him made him feel okay. "Thank you. For all of this, thank you, he repeated. I'd probably..be back at his place if you hadn't found me.."

"Well I'd be back at my place if I hadn't found you anyways, Will. Don't thank me." The doctor's thick accent echoed in Will's ears as he slowly ran his ice cold hands on both of the pearl-eyed pectoral muscles feeling his smooth skin warming them. As he still gently pressed onto the Lamb's body, Hannibal noticed how pink his patient face was turning and had a slight grin. "It's beautiful" the Beast muttered to himself, talking about Graham's body features. Hoping the other would not hear.

Being that close to the other, he heard every word he spoke. But he pretended he didn't, only moving slightly at the feel of his hands. He was freezing. That soon changed though, thanks to his own body heat. "Still.." he muttered finally, looking back down to the other man's blonde hair. He smiled at his sight. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Will." Finally, as Hannibal's fingers were sliding on the Olympian abs of his patient, he felt something, not only in his heart but also in the palm of hands. He could feel how deep the contusion was and knew exactly how to work with it. The ex surgeon had a great knowledge in anatomy but decided to wait for the angel-faced one's reaction as he once again gently but firmly pressed onto it

Will gave a soft gasp at the others rougher touch, a whimper following the other noise. He inched a bit back, burying himself a tad deeper in the couch, but not enough that his host couldn't reach him. "Oh, that one's.. really sore-"

"Please excuse me Will, I had to test your reactions to establish a diagnosis." He lied, he knew the diagnosis already: small veins exploded in Will's body causing bruises , he had a slight muscle tear in the right abdominal area but no ribs fractured. He was bleeding on the inferior lip due to a sharp and well placed punch. When the Beast got the occasion to see Graham's reaction, he felt his heart tightening. He couldn't stand seeing him suffer yet he wanted to see more of those desperate and confused looks on his face. "May I touch your face, Will?" Asked the doctor.

He nodded once, giving a sharp exhale as he tried to relax some more. He felt confused and a bit awkward. He barely knew this man. Yet, here he was, presented half naked in front of him while he touched his body. He chuckled softly at the thought, glancing at the other.