Ch 3 Teams

Y/N POV

I stand on a platform and then I am flung off into the forest below. I fly through the air and sing something I heard.

Y/N: "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could be so free. Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Could it be? Believe it or not, it's just m..."

I crash through the trees and break every bone in my body. I land in a pile of broken bones and torn flesh; I snap my legs back into place and walk away with my body healing itself. Continuing on my way I come across two people with one being a carrot colored haired girl and a boy with a pink streak.

Y/N: "Hello."

Girl: "Hiya! What's your name?"

Y/N: "Y/N and you guys?"

Nora: "I'm Nora and this is my friend Ren."

Ren: "A pleasure to meet you."

Y/N: "Likewise, are you two heading for the relics?"

Ren: "Yeah, but we are having difficulty picking the right direction."

Nora: "I'm telling you Ren," *points to left* "It's this way."

Ren: "I heard you but," *points to right* "I told you it is this way."

Y/N: "Both of you are wrong," *points behind them* "It's that way."

We head off in the right direction and along the way I think about whose ass is better, Goodwitch's or Blake's. I mean Blake's is plumper and can smother you in your sleep. But on the other hand Goodwitch's ass is more firm and would provide a better grip. I continue to think it over not even noticing that we made it to the relics and are in the middle of a situation.

I look to the left and have a Nevermore feather pierce my back. I groan, get up and look at the oversized bird. I jump to it while making a crater and landing on its back; I curb stomp as hard as I can and hear its back break. It crashes to the ground and I get pinned under one of its talons; I break off the talon and head in front of the others.

Y/N: "What I'd miss?"

Weiss: *screams*

Y/N: "Good Oum woman, what is wrong?!"

Ruby: "There is a Nevermore feather piercing your back!"

I look over my shoulder and pull out the feather then toss it to the side. I turn around and throw my hands in the air.

Y/N: "There, happy?"

Their faces turn to a look of horror when I feel something stab me in my back. I look down and a gold stinger is sticking out where my sternum is. I look behind me and a Deathstalker has its stinger embedded in my back.

Y/N: "Right in the back? Dick move."

I turn my body and rip off its stinger. It screeches in pain then goes to snap me in half with its pincers. I sigh and grab its pincers then emit a black sludge that slowly spreads over its body. As the sludge spreads its flesh erodes and eventually the bones turn to dust, the last of the Deathstalker erodes and I put my hands down.

Y/N: "Another unsatisfying fight."

I head to the others and they just look at me. I shrug and we head back to the cliff; we arrive in a auditorium and teams are made.

Ozpin: "Russel Thrush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces from this day forward you will work together as team CRDL. Led by Cardin Winchester."

Ozpin: "Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos and Nora Valkyrie. The four of you have retrieved the white rook pieces from this day forward you will work together as team JNPR. Led by Jaune Arc."

Ozpin: "Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces from this day forward you will work together as team RWBY. Led by Ruby Rose."

I am the last one called to the stage and only now do I realize that I forgot to grab a relic.

Y/N: "Could you hold on a second?"

I teleport back to the temple, grab a chess piece and teleport back to the auditorium. I hand the piece to Ozpin and he just puts it in his pocket.

Ozpin: "Y/N L/N, you have retrieved the white bishop piece. You have the highest honor of being Beacon's first ever one man team."

I nod and head back to my own dorm; I walk inside and spread out my stuff. When that was finished I set up my swap and play mega pound siblings.