soapies - just the two of us (request)

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm.. fine." Hiyoko rubbed her eyes, throwing her blankets to the side.

Mahiru went into Hiyoko's closet and grabbed one of her kimonos. She laid it out on Hiyoko's bed, and signaled for Hiyoko to go brush her teeth.

(A/N: I asked my dad for a monster and I specifically said, "the pink one" but he got the red one,,,)

After Hiyoko came out of the bathroom, she hugged Mahiru.

"It's so cold.. can we just skip class and get away from the weirdos for a day?"

"We still have to go to class, even if our classmates are weirdos." Mahiru giggled.

(A/N: nvm i forgot he was color blind,, at least he's trying his best.)

"Why can't we just have our own class? Just me and you?" Hiyoko asked looking down at the floor.

Mahiru patted Hiyoko's head. "The school would never allow it, but it sounds nice."

Pulling away, Hiyoko smiled. That was such a Mahiru thing to say.

Grabbing her kimono, Hiyoko asked Mahiru to turn around while she changed. Of course, Mahiru complied. Mahiru is so nice. After Hiyoko was finished, Mahiru tied it for her. Mahiru is really nice.

"We'll come back here and clean later." Mahiru said as she closed the door. Hiyoko nodded, already clinging onto Mahiru. It was really cold outside, but Mahiru made her feel warm.

When Mahiru was around, Hiyoko felt so lucky. Hiyoko hoped that it was the same for Mahiru. and it probably was. They were dating after all.

Once to school, Hiyoko did what she does everyday. Harass Mikan, not pay attention, and stare at Mahiru. After school was over, she felt very satisfied with herself.

(A/N: my friend just asked to FaceTime.. girl no I'm going through my cycle of self loathing, cleaning my room, then self loathing again.)

After school, Hiyoko and Mahiru went to the same place they went yesterday.

"They have a different waiter this time." Mahiru mentioned, just after the different waiter took their orders.

"I like the new one better anyway." Hiyoko mused, taking a drink from her water. (Hiyoko probably gets water at restaurants? i dunno.)

The red haired girl giggled. "They both say the same things, though."

"Oh, wait! Here.." Mahiru grabbed her camera. "Smile!"

Hiyoko smiled a smile she'd only ever show Mahiru. After Mahiru took the picture, she looked down at it and smiled.

"..don't show that to anyone, okay?"

"I won't."

The two talked about random things until they got their food. Just then, Hiyoko could feel the owner of the restaurant staring at her, or maybe Mahiru?

Her suspicion was confirmed when she looked over at them. Hiyoko had been right. The owner was staring directly at Mahiru. Why did everyone in this restaurant have a thing for staring at Mahiru?

The owner just wouldn't look away.. it was making Hiyoko angry.

So Hiyoko devised a plan to get rid of them quickly. It was almost time for this restaurant to close, so Hiyoko and Mahiru were the last customers, and the only employee left was the owner.

While Mahiru was in the bathroom, Hiyoko would make sure the owner never looked at anyone (especially not Mahiru) ever again.

"Are you sure you wanna stay out here by yourself?" Mahiru asked. It was unusual for Hiyoko to not be clinging onto her.

"I'll be fine! I'm not a little baby." Hiyoko crossed her arms and huffed.

"Alright.." Mahiru said as she closed the door. Maybe Hiyoko was in one of her moods?

As soon as Mahiru closed the door, Hiyoko headed to the kitchen. She made sure to end it silently, as to not disturb Mahiru.

Once Mahiru came out of the bathroom, Hiyoko was waiting in the same spot.

"See? I'm not a baby." Hiyoko smiled proudly.

"You'll always be my baby." The photographer smiled down at her girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1232
sorry for posting on Wednesday, but I'd be lying if I said it won't happen again. this chapter is like a half baked cake, but i don't really hate it. it just needs a little more time in the oven, but the bakery is on fire so I'll save the cake and sacrifice myself. Goodnight.