Kirizono - classmates

So it's 7:15 on a Sunday,, and I'm out fishing. I'm posting this for reasons that will be mentioned at the end. Non despair au. Smut, cause dats what da people want.
————————————————————————

Sayaka Maizono and Kyoko Kirigiri. They hung out often, but as far as everyone knew, never alone. Usually, the two could be seen by Makoto Naegi's side, going about their daily activities.

The three of them formed their own little group, hanging out together whenever they got the chance. However, when Naegi wasn't around (or anyone else for that matter), the girls had somewhat of an interesting relationship.

It all started one day when the three were studying. Naegi's sister called him, and he had to hurry away. Never once had the two girls been alone together before. It grew awkward, but the two girls eventually started conversing.

They talked for hours and hours, until it got late, and the two of them just decided to have a sleepover.

One thing lead to another, and.. Sayaka Maizono and Kyoko Kirigiri ended up having sex. It continued on like this, the two meeting up late at night whenever they felt 'in the mood'.

Now, we can get to the actual story.

It was a normal Tuesday night, and all of the students in the 78th class had settled down in their dorms. Kyoko had just finished studying for the night, and couldn't help but think about Sayaka.

It was nearly 10pm, but it didn't make a difference. Their 'appointments' usually happened this late anyway.

Without thinking about it any further, Kyoko dialed Sayaka's number.

"Hey." Kyoko muttered as soon as Sayaka answered.

"Hi, Kyoko-Chan!" Sayaka cheered, thankful that all of the dorms were soundproof.

"You can drop the honorifics. You don't use them in bed anywa-"

"Y-you don't need to finish that sentence." Sayaka blushed. "What'd you call for?"

"I'm sure that you know why I called you. My door is unlocked." Kyoko smiled.

"Huh? I have no idea why you called me." Sayaka giggled "I guess you'll just have to say it out loud thenn!"

"I know that you know what I mean, Sayaka. Keep this up, and you won't be able to walk properly for a week." Kyoko's tone deepened, making Sayaka a little nervous.

"Fine, fine. I'm coming over now~" Kyoko could hear Sayaka shift and stand up.

"Good. See you soon." Kyoko's tone was lustful enough for Sayaka to tell that she was smirking.

As soon as the two were finished talking, Sayaka began digging in her underwear drawer. Of course, she was going to change her panties before going to Kyoko's. She'd just showered not even an hour ago, which meant Kyoko called at just the right time.

Soon enough, Sayaka was at Kyoko's dorm.

~time skip because I don't write lemons anymore~

Late that night, Sayaka left Kyoko's room, slightly limping. Kyoko just smiled at what she'd done to the blue haired girl.

"Goodnight, Sayaka! Don't sleep in tomorrow. I'll be at your dorm." Kyoko smirked, waving to Sayaka.

"You're way too rough." Sayaka grumbled.

"My apologies. I got excited." Kyoko shrugged.

Sayaka crossed her arms and walked further out the door. "Goodnight, Kyoko. I'll see you in the morning."