Chapter 9: Everland 2

We are now at the souvenir shop shopping for some gifts.

Jimin and Yerin both bought some accessories and they fixed them on their head.

"Unnie, how do we look?", Jimin pointed at herself and to Yerin.

"Well, you guys look like Devils turned angels!", I joked.

"Mark hyung! Why are you buying such girly stuffs", I heard Jackson asked Mark.

Mark turned and met my eyes before he replied.

"Oh, Ah Yeon asked me to buy back some souvenirs for her from this trip."

"Ooooo, since when you and Ah Yeon noona got so close~~~", Bambam overhead their conversation and joined in fun.

"Yeah, I thought Ah Yeon noona was always Yugyeom's", Youngjae added, making Yugyeom blush at one corner.

Then, I realized that I was frowning at their conversation.

No Wendy, you can't feel this way.

You are just a special fan and you have no right to feel this way, I constantly reminded myself.

Peace, peacemaker.

Acting like a heroine, I then stood in front of Mark and shooed the rest.

"Hey you guys, don't be mean to my oppa! Or else I'm going to", I paused and grabbed a toy sword that was next to me,

"Or else I'm going to slaughter all of you!"

Jackson was the very first one who burst out laughing at my action.

"OPPA? Well, look who's talking", he chuckled.

"Better worry for yourself first, 'cos I bought you something~", he waved an object in the air.

It was the pig which he had described me as!

"YAH!", I shouted and started chasing after him outside the store.

-
-
-

We were already off in our mascot suits and starting to gather people for our performance when I saw two people running towards me.

"Ouch", I was knocked down by one of them and my buttocks landed hard onto the ground.

The girl ended up lying on top of me and the guy was standing beside us, speaking to me with a concerned look.

"Yo, are you alright?"

Isn't him Jackson Wang from GOT7?

I then looked at the girl.

She is clearly not an idol. I don't remember seeing her before. I'm sure of that. But what were they doing here?

"Yup, I'm cool, but first, will you get your friend off me?", I replied as I pointed to the girl.

"Oh, sorry!", he apologized and turned to the girl.

"Aish Wendy-ssi! Ppal-li get up! You are putting your weight on this poor rabbit!", he pulled the girl up by her arm.

"I'm so sorry", the girl bowed at me and was about to leave with Jackson when I thought of an idea.

"Hey wait up! Are you feeling sorry for knocking me down?", I was facing the girl when I asked her.

"Yea, wae?", she pouted and gave me a surprised look at the same time.

"Cos I have got the perfect punishment for you!", I said as I handed her the flyer.